R.I.P Micha Moo :'(

Received a very upsetting message earlier today, just read it and the tears are falling :cry1:

Many of you may not know her as she doesn't come on very often. The message was from Lucy

for those who dont her, Lucy has been a member for a few years now and did attend the first few camps. She is a dedicated husky owner and will always go out of her way to help a husky in need and a friend in need. She has 5 huskies which she regularly works.

Two boys - Rocket and Troy

3 Girls - Micha (Moo), Koska, Skye

Yesterday all was well.

This morning she went to feed her darling furbabies and noticed that Moo hadn't woken up from sleep for breakfast.

The sad start of events happened.... Mich Moo had passed away through the night :cry1:

Micha was well bonded with Koska and poor Kos has been crying for Moo all through the night :cry1:

Micha Moo was a really bubbly and loving character. Every time she saw my boy Gizmo she did a unique little dance for him and he never knew what to make of her.

This is for Moo:

We love you, your bubbly personality

We love you, your husky charm

We love you, your cheeky dance

We love you, Our Micha Moo

May our dreams and prayers set you running free over Rainbow Bridge. May it not be long til we see you again :rip:

For Lucy and Carl, sorry for your loss. We all love Micha and feel for you both at this time. Our prayers are with you. May Kos grieve her lost friend who will never be forgotten.post-6615-13586073616784_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585969891299_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585969892009_thumb.jpg

Lucy, Carl, I dunno what to say, I can't even begin to understand what you're going through, I am so sorry to hear this awful news. If they are ill & to be prepared for it is bad enough but to wake up to her gone is unbearable.

Our thoughts are with you and your pack, poor Koska must be wondering where her sister has gone. R.I.P Micha, run free, little girl, xxx