FOUND:My Baby Taiya is Missing

Michelle Sopi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been out all day without success only got home at 5.30 this evening, cleaned up Leon and Ollie and fed them - they are now fast asleep.

Just trying to think of things that might help as i'm too far away to help you all search.

Another idea that I know has been done before and worked. Someone who lost their dog and it had been sighted in the same area a few times put the dogs bed with an item of the owners clothing in it near where the dog was spotted. The owners stayed nearby and the dog got scent of the bed and clothing and they found their dog laying in the bed.

Just trying to think of things that might help as i'm too far away to help you all search.

Another idea that I know has been done before and worked. Someone who lost their dog and it had been sighted in the same area a few times put the dogs bed with an item of the owners clothing in it near where the dog was spotted. The owners stayed nearby and the dog got scent of the bed and clothing and they found their dog laying in the bed.

I am sure they would be willing to try anything - I know I would and like you I find it frustrating that we are too far away to do anything to help.

I am sure they would be willing to try anything - I know I would and like you I find it frustrating that we are too far away to do anything to help.
I'm in the same boat. I would love too be able to help but just to far away and I know what they are going through. Unfortunately there was no one to help me at all apart from my daughter. We finally got mine back by letting my daughters Mal/Sib x track her. Sounds daft but it worked, not just once but twice.

Gary.

So sorry to hear this ,I really hope you find her soon. Have you tried taking the other dogs out to see if they can attract her attention? Or pick up her scent?

Hopefully someone will pick her up and hand her in.

Wishing you the best of luck in finding her soon.

Yes we have been trudging all over with the dogs - plus letting Ollie (half English Springer and half Chocolate Lab) with his super sniffer nose snif Taiya's collar but still nothing.

Almost thought we got her back last night when we chased up a finding which was alerted to us by Scooby Doo from Dogslost.co.uk - everything was pointing it to being Taiya and then it turn out to be a Shiba Inu with brown eyes - even had my purse ready to pay the fine and get her back :( I think we will be checking the M40 area of Manchester out today and post some more posters up there.

After having another day trudging and driving around the streets in the rain we didn't find Taiya HOWEVER just as we got home we had the most wonderful phonecall from the vet to say a gentleman had called the vets to say he had found her - we called round and collected her 4.15pm today - hooray our baby Tai is home :yahoo::bananadance1::cheerleader: