FOUND:My Baby Taiya is Missing

Michelle Sopi

Little Taiya has been missing since 5.15pm this afternoon when my brother-in-law left the front door open - She and twin brother Leon both legged it but we have since recovered Leon safe and well. Taiya is a little red with right eye blue and left eye brown, she has a permanent snow nose too. Lost in the Harpurhey area of Manchester and will have separation anxiety with her brother who is now starting to get distressed. We have looked both on foot and in the carwith no luck :-(

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Taiya has been missing since 5.15pm this afternoon when my brother-in-law left the front door open - She and twin brother Leon both legged it but we have since recovered Leon safe and well. Taiya is a little red with right eye blue and left eye brown, she has a permanent snow nose too. Lost in the Harpurhey area of Manchester and will have separation anxiety with her brother who is now starting to get distressed. We have looked both on foot and in the carwith no luck :-(

I've put her on dog lost for you, but I could do with knowing your postcode as it has entered the location details incorrectly (it only recognises regions and postcodes). PM me with it if you'd prefer.