FOUND:My Baby Taiya is Missing

Michelle Sopi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Michelle Sopi - is she micro-chipped? Do you have the local dog warden's number? Do you know where they would take her if she was picked up? Leigh Cats & Dogs maybe? We were there last night but did not get your address to localise the search, we looked around the estate near the shopping "centre".

@Michelle Sopi - is she micro-chipped? Do you have the local dog warden's number? Do you know where they would take her if she was picked up? Leigh Cats & Dogs maybe? We were there last night but did not get your address to localise the search, we looked around the estate near the shopping "centre".

Hi Val she is microchipped and rand all around - Wardens got the details - going to Manchester Dogs Home when it opens at 1pm - Drove around again in the rain still no sign. Hubby has popped to work to print out some posters.

Hi guys, Is there anything we can do to help? We dont live far we could be there in 20 minutes.

If you send over some pictures I could put them up near us.

I really hope you find her soon.

Hi Kate, thanks for your kind offer - we are thinking someone at this point may have taken her in overnight - gonna check Manchester Dogs Home which opens at 1pm - then can I let you know?

I've put her on dog lost for you' date=' but I could do with knowing your postcode as it has entered the location details incorrectly (it only recognises regions and postcodes). PM me with it if you'd prefer.[/quote'] Thanks Looby - have put her on there with pictures now - thanks for your help.

Thanks Looby - have put her on there with pictures now - thanks for your help.

Lol, I didn't realise you'd put her on already as it wasn't yet showing to the general public.

I emailed the admin team and asked them to remove mine so that it didn't cause confusion. They replied pretty quickly which was good.

You guys must be going out of your mind with worry - sending prayers your way. x

Not that it helps, but I'm so sorry to hear this. My baby girl got out in the fall and was gone for about 5 hours and we were miserable...she on the other hand was having the time of her life and found a family to hang out with that called us. Sending positive vibes...wish i was closer, i'd be looking with you.

Don't know if you can do this or have the resources to do it but both myself and my daughter have had dogs get out. On 2 occasions we have been in the position where we were missing a dog so we gave the scent to one of the adult dogs and they actually found the other dogs for us. Amazing trackers. Or just very lucky, but it worked. Got to be worth a try.

Gary.

Have you tried going to the local park and spreading the word to the local dog walkers? It never fails to surprise me how everyone seems to know each other there and word of mouth should spread around pretty fast although this rain isn't helping much. Might be worth a try? I guess you've already tried local vets, police, etc..

I've just called Leigh dogs & cats home, they say they have her poster up from Doglost but have not had her handed in (they cover Salford so thought they were worth a try), I'll keep looking for other places

Edit: tried Tameside Animal Shelter too but no news, I'm afraid

Edited by Val (Zebedee)

Went to the Manchester Dogs Home and they had just put her poster up from Dogslost but she hasn't been handed in yet. Been putting posters up all over and haven't see hubby for hours, he's out posting on his bicycle - he's distraught as she is a 'daddys girl'. Even put up a poster inside the local Asda store near the checkouts (with permission) - if someone has her from the local estate then thats where they'll get food for her. Thanks for you help and kind wishes and thoughts through this devastating time.:(