FOUND:My Baby Taiya is Missing

Michelle Sopi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look where you least expect her to be. We would have never found Jessy guessing that she would stay in the area or head in certain directions. She covered about 3 miles over 5 hours, so that is a lot of investigating time and who knows if she stopped to rest or chase bunnies. Thinking of you and wish I could do something. It is a good idea to take the other dog with one of you because she will probably go towards other dogs and especially her sibling!

Have spoken to Michele, there was a sighting yesterday but nothing today :(

I can't do anything tomorrow as have to go to Wales and am working Monday morning but have promised i will go over after work with Kimba to help her look - hopefully seein or smelling a dog she's not encountered before may cheer her up and she may find us

Have spoken to Michele, there was a sighting yesterday but nothing today :(

I can't do anything tomorrow as have to go to Wales and am working Monday morning but have promised i will go over after work with Kimba to help her look - hopefully seein or smelling a dog she's not encountered before may cheer her up and she may find us

Hi Sarah,

I'm free this afternoon I could go over with one of mine to have a walk around with Michelle maybe she is she comes out for anyone dog.

Let me know if you speak to Michelle today and she would like some help this afternoon.

Thanks

Hi Sarah,

I'm free this afternoon I could go over with one of mine to have a walk around with Michelle maybe she is she comes out for anyone dog.

Let me know if you speak to Michelle today and she would like some help this afternoon.

Thanks

Hi Kate i'll text her now and let her know to read the forum x

Hi Sarah,

Thanks

Hi Kate I've been home from Boggats Hole Clough for about 15 mins and just had first coffee of the day - spoke to lots of people on my travels and no one has seen her. We would love your help this afternoon if you can spare the time I will pm you withmy address and mobile number. Hubby is just popping back to work to print off some more posters.

We're free to help today too if you give me your details. We'll head over as soon as I have your number (will PM you). If for some reason, we don't find her today, I work for the Water Company; I look after a team of lads who cover this area so can ask them to keep their eyes open (even though I'm off work for the week, I'll keep my work phone on so they can contact me). Do you take her to Boggart Hole Clough? We can take our 3 there, see if she will be drawn to them.

EDIT: Can anyone with Michelle's number text her & ask her to pass her details to us, please? Thank you

Edited by Val (Zebedee)

We're free to help today too if you give me your details. We'll head over as soon as I have your number (will PM you). If for some reason, we don't find her today, I work for the Water Company; I look after a team of lads who cover this area so can ask them to keep their eyes open (even though I'm off work for the week, I'll keep my work phone on so they can contact me). Do you take her to Boggart Hole Clough? We can take our 3 there, see if she will be drawn to them.

EDIT: Can anyone with Michelle's number text her & ask her to pass her details to us, please? Thank you

Hi val,

just pm you the details.

thanks

Update: Kate07 went posting posters at Heaton Park for us this afternoon, Val and Steve came over to look in Queens Park and after a false alarm regarding a sighting of Taiya in the road in the middle of Harpurhey met up with us at the Asda Petrol station (where there had been a previous sighting Friday night) but not before finding another missing husky whom they managed to reunite with an owner who didn't even realise she was missing. But, sadly, still no Taiya.

Hubby and son have now saddled up on their bicycles to ride around the area yet again - whilst I have stayed home to make tea for some much needed energy.

I keep praying I'll bob on here and read some wonderful news. Michelle, Steve's working in the morning but I'm off so I'll come over again and carry on looking - hopefully this time I won't be distracted by another stray dog! I'll just bring Diesel to try and coax Taiya out tomorrow. We will find your little girl!

I keep praying I'll bob on here and read some wonderful news. Michelle, Steve's working in the morning but I'm off so I'll come over again and carry on looking - hopefully this time I won't be distracted by another stray dog! I'll just bring Diesel to try and coax Taiya out tomorrow. We will find your little girl!

I'm heading over tomorrow after work - i finish at dinner time, do you want to meet up all together?x

[MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION], I'm gonna head out around now but just taking Diesel, people are drawn to him & hopefully will come over & say something if they've seen her (moreso than snooty Myshka & Kangaroo Kaviq!) - give us a bell when you finish work & we'll see what we can do, xx