FOUND:My Baby Taiya is Missing

Michelle Sopi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone, my dear friends - I'm afraid there is still no happy news that our baby Taiya has been found :( Val (Zebedee) and Diesel came over to help me look (poor hubby has had to work today) and hand out posters - there was a sighting last night a taxi driver told me so we headed over to where she was seen but to no avail - me, Val and the pups had to return home totally soaked through to the skin and underwear - but we still have hope although New Year is cancelled. I hope the fireworkds tonight don't scare her too much where ever she is hiding.

I saw this in our local newspaper this morning, and thought of you:

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/s/2126304_owners_appeal_for_sightings_of_rescued_dog

I don't know if it's a cruddy idea of mine, but is getting in touch with your local newspaper something you'd consider? She is out there somewhere, and someone, somewhere must have/will see her. Seeing a stray dog is fairly uncommon these days, but seeing a Husky is even more unusual. (I know Huskies are gaining in popularity, but even so, I don't think that they are so common that the general public don't notice them.)

Hi Everyone, my dear friends - I'm afraid there is still no happy news that our baby Taiya has been found :( Val (Zebedee) and Diesel came over to help me look (poor hubby has had to work today) and hand out posters - there was a sighting last night a taxi driver told me so we headed over to where she was seen but to no avail - me, Val and the pups had to return home totally soaked through to the skin and underwear - but we still have hope although New Year is cancelled. I hope the fireworkds tonight don't scare her too much where ever she is hiding.

Hi Michelle,

I've just got home from work and hoped for some good news. The fact people have seen her is positive and something to be focused on.

I'm not working tomorrow so I can help in the search again, give me a shout if you want some extra legs and paws to help. Have you made a note of where Taiya has been spotted? It might help focus the search area.

Thinking of you all.

Love from Kate, Jay and the huskies.

xxxxxx:(

If anyone's at a loose end tomorrow we will be going out searching for Taiya tomorrow - hubby's out there now searching in the car :(

I can lend a hand tomorrow if you can provide a postcode for area you want searching and contact details in case she's found

Well, hubby is still out searching in the car and me in desparation have joined 'Twitter' to see if people will just look out of there windows for her but I don't know how to get followers - I am so not a 'techie' - what do I do to get followers?

You need to know people on it and what there user name is. Try looking for gmp, if you follow them then you can follow their followers and post stuff to them. Give it a go.

p.s. I'll come over to help tomorrow pm, just pm me with where you want me to go for a wander. Will bring one of the dogs with me. I can't stop thinking about her, keep hoping ure next post is she's home. X

You need to know people on it and what there user name is. Try looking for gmp, if you follow them then you can follow their followers and post stuff to them. Give it a go.

p.s. I'll come over to help tomorrow pm, just pm me with where you want me to go for a wander. Will bring one of the dogs with me. I can't stop thinking about her, keep hoping ure next post is she's home. X

We are so greatful and thankful for your kindness and your offer to help, things are getting harder as the days go by - thank you so very much :)

Well, hubby is still out searching in the car and me in desparation have joined 'Twitter' to see if people will just look out of there windows for her but I don't know how to get followers - I am so not a 'techie' - what do I do to get followers?

Not sure about twitter but you could start a page on facebook. This link is of a story that happened near where I live in December and the dog was found because of all the help the owners got through facebook.

http://www.huntspost.co.uk/news/latest-news/facebook_community_rallies_round_to_find_missing_german_shepherd_beau_1_1756975#sharinganchor

And this was the group set up on facebook to maybe give you an idea. Hope it helps :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/188671404604011/

The pic below was something they started making of any sightings

67355_4673480589156_1025540539_n.jpg

Edited by cas
Pic added

We are so greatful and thankful for your kindness and your offer to help, things are getting harder as the days go by - thank you so very much :)

Its only natural that it will get harder but focus on the positive stuff, she's been seen and all the important people, like the dog warden, the police etc know she's missing so if they find her you'll know as soon as they do.

Keep positive and focused that you will find her. Let me know when and where for tomorrow and we'll come and help. Get her on Facebook too. X

I believe that she has already been put on Facebook by many on here as I don't have a Facebook account

I've seen some people sharing that Taiya is missing but might just be worth starting an account just to add extra help. The lady I mentioned above got over 1000 peoples help within days in the area. You could always close the account when you've found her :)

I think maybe that hubby has got either his old account open at Facebook or has had someone else do it not sure will ask him when he returns from scouring the streets in the car

I think that would be a great help to you, it was amazing to see how much help they got and in such a short amount of time from everyone that lived near them.