This Forum

cas

Thought it might be interesting to see why you all joined this forum in the first place so why not post your reason (be honest!)

If you joined for several reasons then just pick your main or most important reason  :)

My reason for joining: To see if anyone knew of any off lead enclosed areas to have husky meets.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 yrs ago, we had a 3 yr old husky that was driving us mad & wanted help with her. There weren't many huskies around as pets 7 yrs ago when we got Myshka & help was few & far between, those who were around were a "little stuck up" and it was beneath them to answer our questions, till we found Husky Owners

Thought it might be interesting to see why you all joined this forum in the first place so why not post your reason (be honest!)

If you joined for several reasons then just pick your main or most important reason  :)

My reason for joining: To see if anyone knew of any off lead enclosed areas to have husky meets.

and after almost 4,000 messages later ( and just a few off-topic comments ) you probably still haven't gotten an answer to that question!

I joined when I first got Misty, left when she did; then came back with Avalanche and Sasha - and the real reason is I just like to kick back with friends and talk about things we all like.

Rolyx pulled a double agent on me...behaved like a chow at the shelter and for a month or two after bringing him home, then turned into a husky. I needed to find others who could help me cope with the insanity. :)

We def have our moments, but we've seen improvement and a lot was thanks to this forum...everyone was friendly right off the bat, was no judging or scolding-instead help and reassurance. Sometimes it just helps to see others have a more insane dog than yourself. lol ;) [and I do mean 'insane' in a good way]

I got Balto without knowing a thing about huskies but thinking it would be like taking care and training any other dog like a lab. I was wrong and learned that within a week of getting him. I was frustrated and desperate for some kind of help but I didn't know anyone who had a husky let alone one who kept it inside instead of outside and never really trained it. So I looked for a group on facebook and they brought me here. So long answer short I was in a fluster and needed advice for a newbie

I have always liked forums. Searched on google for husky forums and joined a few! This is the one I stuck with will be 3 years this year!! I didn't have shadow then but I was looking into getting him! Had so much advice and made many great friends and one was so kind to let me and shadow live with her to will always be greatfull for that :)