This Forum

cas

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When we got Ozzy he woke up the next day and started zooming all over the house at warp speed, and leaping over the furniture. Monty and I stood in the middle of the room in shock and watched him. He looked slightly crazy. Monty said, either he was dropped on his head and has a screw loose, or we need help ....... I found Husky Owners a few days later, that was three years ago :-)

cos i wanted to care for my two the best way poss and were better to start than people that have been there seen it done it and still got the bucket of bits and every time bin better than folk that should know like the vet and a trainer and has become a place of support when you need it

When we got Ozzy he woke up the next day and started zooming all over the house at warp speed, and leaping over the furniture. Monty and I stood in the middle of the room in shock and watched him. He looked slightly crazy. Monty said, either he was dropped on his head and has a screw loose, or we need help ....... I found Husky Owners a few days later, that was three years ago :-)

I like your reason Rosemary, I can imagine you both standing there thinking "what is he doing" but ended up being just normal Husky zoomies  :)

I have always liked forums. Searched on google for husky forums and joined a few! This is the one I stuck with will be 3 years this year!! I didn't have shadow then but I was looking into getting him! Had so much advice and made many great friends and one was so kind to let me and shadow live with her to will always be greatfull for that :)

Awwww thanks  :)

i originally joined to find out which organisations let you run unregistered dogs without neutering them... because I had plans to breed kira! :o

How things change eh!?

It's really amazing how things change over time.