Sarah

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please stay safe.

On a serious note, why the hell dont they just shut Twitter and face book down untill it stops? these sites are causing the problems as thugs are arranging things through them!

Spoke to a friend who is from Brazil and he cant believe how crap our forces are handling this, he said if this was happening in Brazil rubber Bullets would had been flying thru the air like flies to shit.

Think the water Cannons need to come out, and TBH i dont care if there are innocent people there they should be indoors not hanging around hoping to get a decent pic/vid so they can post it on youtube! they are no better then the looters just there to get in the way.....

I felt a bit last night like the injuns were circling the waggons. I live near to Harrow (very near), Ealing (close) and Brent Cross. However, where I live it was very quiet here last night. Also my eldest son works at UCL in London. Let's hope they've now opened up Harrow on the Hill Station so he can get into work. Looking at the pictures it is mainly youngsters getting involved. In some ways it is lucky that most Universities don't start back until end Sept otherwise I feel it could be worse than it already is. My youngest and his girlfriend were keeping me updated last night about what was going on from their Facebook and twitter (they were in the house and not out) and it seems like the incidents at Ealing and Harrow for a while were being kept out of the news which I feel was a good thing in some ways as it stopped attracting the less savoury into the ares.

On a serious note, why the hell dont they just shut Twitter and face book down untill it stops? these sites are causing the problems as thugs are arranging things through them!

Spoke to a friend who is from Brazil and he cant believe how crap our forces are handling this, he said if this was happening in Brazil rubber Bullets would had been flying thru the air like flies to shit.

Think the water Cannons need to come out, and TBH i dont care if there are innocent people there they should be indoors not hanging around hoping to get a decent pic/vid so they can post it on youtube! they are no better then the looters just there to get in the way.....

its sad i gurantee 90% of the people "protesting" or rioting have no idea why, these are people just using this "protest" as an excuse to take part in criminal activity! and because of the size people feel they won't get caught and this attracts even more scumbags to the rioting.

The police need to make an example of some rioters to make the rest actually think twice about continuing!

its sad i gurantee 90% of the people "protesting" or rioting have no idea why, these are people just using this "protest" as an excuse to take part in criminal activity! and because of the size people feel they won't get caught and this attracts even more scumbags to the rioting.

The police need to make an example of some rioters to make the rest actually think twice about continuing!

For once in my life I agree with you James :shrug:

People are just going "oh what the heck may as well join in" :wtf: why???:facepalm:

it just makes me sick, each one of these people will now some one a friend a family member who will be affected by this, they are hurting there own. if they put all this energy in to doing good oh what a better place this world would be.

My god they think they have it hard, i wish they could swap places with a starving child, a soilder in the middle of a war watching his mates die, then they'd see just how easy their lives are but no they are selfish, moorons who only think of them selves. The best thing is they will be the first to want to sue if they get hurt ffs

Nick, some of us "old timers" know Tony & his "individual sense of humour"! But you weren't to know that .... I agree, my Mum lives 5 mins from Toxteth where it's all kicking off again & no doubt, as Kensington (sounds posh, dunnit??) is next door, where Mum is, & is now a worse area than Toxteth & Dingle, it could well spill her way. It is rioting & looting for the sake of it, all under the banner of "we've been wronged". But they are still going to have to live in these areas long after this mindless behaviour has stopped, why can't they see that? Are they gonna be proud of their handywork in the coming months?

Talk about inappropriate name for a meeting 'COBRA' . The word COBRA implies a tough no nonsense approach it would be better to call it the WORM meeting which is closer to reality. I can only hope the authorities are going to get off their backsides and do something positive to curb this senseless violence