London Riots

Sarah

Some think that the Army should be called in to this on fb but history says no, those who can remember bloody Sunday, and not the music, will agree with me that the Army would not be the best people to send into a civilian problem and if the government do so then they would have, maybe lost the country`s faith in them

sending any kind of armed troops or officers in ..will make it worse.. it could end up the next "bloody sunday"

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Essex and Bedfordshire Police have issued statements denying rumours of disturbances in their respective counties circulating on social networking sites. Essex Police are describing such rumours as "malicious".

woooooo hang on isnt this a normall Sat night for Essex police:lolman:

David Cameron............. "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did...

When will the authorities realise the softly softly approach doesn't work with the criminal element of society. It's about time we tried less carrot and more stick with those who believe that they don't have to abide by the laws of society and can hide behind human rights law when it suits them.

Until we have a strong leadership things are likely to only get worse and unfortunately a drawback of a coalition government is the inability to provide strong leadership.

I think the politicians should be recalled From their holidays and issued with riot gear before being sent them to the front line of the riots. At least that way they can be of some use and it will give them an opportunity to reconnect with the people.