London Riots

Sarah

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is actually disgustin i got angry watchinig it last night , i cant watch it today thank god as i have a cbeebies junkie , so i dono whats happning has it calmed down or are they still at it? i hope everysingle one of them gets what for .. karmas a bitchh :)

its sad i gurantee 90% of the people "protesting" or rioting have no idea why, these are people just using this "protest" as an excuse to take part in criminal activity! and because of the size people feel they won't get caught and this attracts even more scumbags to the rioting.

I would say the figure is nearer 100%. They are just amoral, sociopathic feral scumbags. Ealing Broadway, which is less than a mile from where we live, is hardly a deprived area, but is has been devastated by a couple of hundred 14-15 yr olds having a great old time with the police doing little more than watching them.

Obviously there are major problems in our society if we are producing these sub-human examples of lower pond life, but that discussion is for another day. What we need now is firm, decisive action - a curfew enforced by an army and police force given permission to be as tough as they need to be in order to make our streets, homes and businesses safe! Time to break some heads!!!

I would say the figure is nearer 100%. They are just amoral, sociopathic feral scumbags.

Obviously there are major problems in our society if we are producing these sub-human examples of lower pond life, but that discussion is for another day. What we need now is firm, decisive action - a curfew enforced by an army and police force given permission to be as tough as they need to be in order to make our streets, homes and businesses safe!

absolutley, though I wouldn't even call them sociopathic, as that would imply they have psychological condition and are incapable of feeling most emotions, instead these are worthless scumbags who know its wrong but dnt give a crap and do it anyway

absolutley, though I wouldn't even call them sociopathic, as that would imply they have psychological condition and are incapable of feeling most emotions, instead these are worthless scumbags who know its wrong but dnt give a crap and do it anyway

That's kind of the definition of a sociopath - someone who knows what they are doing is wrong, but has no empathy and does it anyway.

its gettin out of hand , i think we should shoot anyone involved , theres nothing for these hooligans to be scarred of , there thinkin the worse outcome will be a fine or a short lived jail sentence which people dont bother bout jail now with there ps3 n fancy tvs blah blah its a joke

has been devastated by a couple of hundred 14-15 yr olds having a great old time with the police doing little more than watching them.

Parents??? Parents where are they...that's alot of high school freshmen running amuck with no adult really stepping in to say 'no...you can't act like that'...

As far as police actions...I fear they're at a tough place...if this giant tantrum/cracked out justification to behave like the grown up version of lord of the flies was initially started by a police shooting the community either has to support the police in doing what they need to do to get things under control or...frankly figure it out themselves. You can't have it both ways.

That bit of rawr asside, I really do hope that everyone near this psychotic behavior is safe...possibly planning trips to the countryside til it blows over? I don't know...just be safe yeah?

What get's me about these 14-15 year olds and younger is they know the law. Try teaching some of them, they know the rules better than a lot of teachers. It has been known for these types of kids to gang up on a teacher by making accusations against them if the teacher doesn't do what they want or God forbid tries to enforce discipline or try to teach them. The teacher may be suspended until the accusation is fully investigated and when it is proven to be groundless there is no real penalty for the child(ren) who made the accusation. It's the same with the law in many respects, so I was glad to hear Cameron say that if they are young enough to commit the crime they are old enough to accept the punishment. Wonder if it is just rhetoric on his part. I feel that a lot of the problem is that today there is no real consequence for negative actions. Maybe if the child is too young to be prosecuted maybe the parent should be instead as they are the ones who should take responsibility if this is the case.

However, I do have to say there are many many really good kids out there and I salute all those youngesters who live in very challenging conditions, and who do achieve and do well inspite of where they live and what they have to cope with.

its gettin out of hand , i think we should shoot anyone involved , theres nothing for these hooligans to be scarred of , there thinkin the worse outcome will be a fine or a short lived jail sentence which people dont bother bout jail now with there ps3 n fancy tvs blah blah its a joke

Earlier in this thread I posted a link to a news story about a similar event at the Wisconsin State Fair. A mob of black teenagers attacked people on the street, beating and robbing, with the police doing nothing to stop it. Wisconsin has a concealed carry law going into effect November 1st and many commenters on that news story are fretting over what will happen when gangs of thugs attempt to attack people carrying firearms. :duh:

Um, someone's gonna take a bullet, that's what will happen. Then the thugs will realize that they can't get away with it so easily and will go find some other place to wreck, or maybe even go back where they came from and get a real life. Either way, they won't be attacking innocent people and that's a very good thing.

Wow, you guys are so screwed. "Consent of communities?" Um, has this woman noticed it's the COMMUNITY doing this crap?

'The way we police in Britain is not through use of water cannon,' she said. 'The way we police in Britain is through consent of communities.'

Read more:

ill refer you to my recent fb post............

Alex Robinson

Young lass on news " we are rioting to show the rich people we can do what we want".......hold on a second love, people like you have been doing what they want for years! And getting away with it?

that really makes me angry.

its like they fecking choose to bum around drinking beer, smoking 40 fags a day, do NOTHING for society but drain its money, resources, time and decency! And they wonder why people have more money....Its cause we WORK! we give a little back to society! Stupid ignorant bitch :@