London Riots

Sarah

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a war zone. :mad: And all because these idiots are too stupid to know that their lots are made by their own poor decisions.

Be careful Sarah and all in the path of these animals.

Anyone know why thugs always burn down their own neighborhoods and then cry about having nothing left? It's happened several times in the US and my stock response has always been, "live with it idiot! You burned down the grocery stores and such and now you cry that no stores will open in your neighborhood? Serves you right!" Is the same thing happening in GB?

I don't think it will come to Rochdale - nothing worth looting here lol and i'm being serious!

Does that really matter? I'm seriously asking, because these mobs aren't exactly the most rational things on earth. I hope you're right, though--can't have my favorite evil admin offline! ;)

I don't think it will come to Rochdale - nothing worth looting here lol and i'm being serious!

I dont think that we will have any problems in sleepy Bicester, mind you the Oxfordshire Armed Response Unit is about a 2 min drive from the Town center

Does that really matter? I'm seriously asking, because these mobs aren't exactly the most rational things on earth. I hope you're right, though--can't have my favorite evil admin offline! ;)

I hope not - evil admin won't be off line though don't worry ;)

I don't know how much longer they can let this bullshit continue I've just seen pictures of a woman in London jumping from the first floor window of a burning building! This isn't about cuts or class divides this is about a country that got too soft and has let criminals claim the streets its a matter of time before the good people start to fight back!

ok not good its moved to the medway towns.. thats getting close to me.. whats worse ..thats where steph ( hy'shqa ) & karen C live..

no where near as bad as london only a handfull of thugs.. but have heard they are gathering in Maidstone ..dunno how true that is but thats way to close for my liking.

I don't know how much longer they can let this bullshit continue I've just seen pictures of a woman in London jumping from the first floor window of a burning building! This isn't about cuts or class divides this is about a country that got too soft and has let criminals claim the streets its a matter of time before the good people start to fight back!

How can the good people fight back when they have no way to protect themselves? Let's face it, criminals don't care about weapon laws and have whatever weapons they want. It's only the law-abiding who are unarmed and unprotected. I agree that good folks have to take a stand but wow, to take a stand totally exposed? That's scary.

ok not good its moved to the medway towns.. thats getting close to me.. whats worse ..thats where steph ( hy'shqa ) & karen C live..

no where near as bad as london only a handfull of thugs.. but have heard they are gathering in Maidstone ..dunno how true that is but thats way to close for my liking.

@Hy'Shqa and @karen c and @Mistyrayn , please be careful!

omg please all stay safe xx

stay safe people

@Sparks - if trains into cardiff are being stopped - is cardiff ok or has it started there too ? do you know?

a couple of my friends on facebook have been saying there is a bit of trouble, but then again it could be rumours i will try and find out for you.