Sign in to follow this  
siberianandy

How did you find us??

HI! I was refferred here by a friend, I got both my dogs from her and was looking for others to talk to about them.

Hi, there - hugs to Merlin and Kat! Post something in the Introductions section, please! Be warned - people on the site love LOTS of pictures!

Through a search engine... Google I think. I was just looking up husky information and stumbled across the forum and thought it was really cool. I like that you can ask any question you want, and get different opinions, instead of searching all over the internet to find an answer.

Found it on Yahoo when I typed in key words about Husky training. Glad I did, I love this site, and the members are very helpful and polite!

I was googling.....wait for it...... Husky puppy sloppy poo! I got directed to a thread on here and voila....joined the next day! Twas the poo what did it! Ha!

laugh.giflaugh.gif all hail the poop!! tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

funny but that was what i was looking for too, I wanted to find out if there was anything i could do to help firm up Indie's poo! Found you guys via that!

Lucky I found you all so soon, just after getting my first Sibe and then straight away adopting another older one, I'm deffo gonna need you guys! God only knows what I've got myself into with this breed! :lol:

I found the site via a link on 'FriendsReUnited' but the link was broken, so I chopped it down to just the website's .com & registered via that instead ;)

Btw, I had a little trouble seeing the 'question' on the registration which was to prove I was a human & not a bot, as it was very faint, not sure if thats the way its suppose to be or whether it's due to me being CP2 colourblind that merged the colours, anyways, I'm here now & looking forward to finding out even more about Huskies & helping those who're new to the breed B)

I found the site via a link on 'FriendsReUnited' but the link was broken, so I chopped it down to just the website's .com & registered via that instead ;)

Btw, I had a little trouble seeing the 'question' on the registration which was to prove I was a human & not a bot, as it was very faint, not sure if thats the way its suppose to be or whether it's due to me being CP2 colourblind that merged the colours, anyways, I'm here now & looking forward to finding out even more about Huskies & helping those who're new to the breed B)

Hiya and welcome to the site :)

google after searching husky forums

googled a question about my husky, came up on your formus. googled husky forums and this one seemed the most active. :)

As above, needed an answer to a question so I googled it and this forum came up so had a wee nosey round and haven't left since . . .