How did you find us??

funny but that was what i was looking for too, I wanted to find out if there was anything i could do to help firm up Indie's poo! Found you guys via that!

Lucky I found you all so soon, just after getting my first Sibe and then straight away adopting another older one, I'm deffo gonna need you guys! God only knows what I've got myself into with this breed! :lol:

I found the site via a link on 'FriendsReUnited' but the link was broken, so I chopped it down to just the website's .com & registered via that instead ;)

Btw, I had a little trouble seeing the 'question' on the registration which was to prove I was a human & not a bot, as it was very faint, not sure if thats the way its suppose to be or whether it's due to me being CP2 colourblind that merged the colours, anyways, I'm here now & looking forward to finding out even more about Huskies & helping those who're new to the breed B)

I found the site via a link on 'FriendsReUnited' but the link was broken, so I chopped it down to just the website's .com & registered via that instead ;)

Btw, I had a little trouble seeing the 'question' on the registration which was to prove I was a human & not a bot, as it was very faint, not sure if thats the way its suppose to be or whether it's due to me being CP2 colourblind that merged the colours, anyways, I'm here now & looking forward to finding out even more about Huskies & helping those who're new to the breed B)

Hiya and welcome to the site :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...