How did you find us??

i found this site via google, of course..i have been roaming around trying to find out as much as i can about husky/shepherd mix, and huskies in general. there aren't many huskies or malamutes in my town..so i am proud to say that my Snowflake-future-to-be-an-avalanche is the only one and really unique.

Hi y'all, I was lucky enough to meet several husky owners in Croxteth Park, Liverpool, UK, when out walking my dog! They advised me to get onto the Husky Forum, and I'm so grateful to them 'cos we've met several times since. As a result my dog is calmer and better-behaved 'cos she's having FUN!!! Also, the forum provided info on enclosed areas where she can run off-lead, which is her reason to live!!:wave1:

• 2 weeks later...

A request was put on Midland Mally Walks (facebook) for people with husky's/malamutes who will sing on command tohelp at a little girls funeral, I went with my 2 mallies Binks and Lillie and was invited to join :) My name is Caye

Welcome

So nice of you to go today, what a heartfelt thing to do :)

Welcome to the pack - feel free to post up an intro x

Hello, I am very happy to have found this site, I was actually surfing the web for agouti colored huskies and it brought up a post from this site. I love to take tons of pictures of my dogs, and of course most people get bored of looking at pictures of your dog. Be prepared to be drowned in the soon to come pictures! :heartbeat:

pics are ALWAYS welcome :D

Welcome to the pack x

i was searching in google (whats the diffrence between a pure husky and a mix) and i saw the results there was a site i forgot the name but i think california dogs or something like that i saw a link there for the site so i got in

thats all , nice thread by the way :) i'm happy i found this site because i'm BIG husky lover i love them all pure and mix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...