How did you find us??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When we got Bear I was googling to find images of various huskies and husky crosses trying to find a dog that looked just like her. That was mission impossible as I didn't find a single one!

This site kept coming up and I thought I'd have a little look around. I found one or two dogs on here that do look like her although none of us know what exactly our dogs are. Lol.

hello all, we stumbled accross this site looking for a husky meet and cant believe how good it is all credit to founders. great to see there so many others on here and i shall recommend it to all other husky owners. can anyone tell me as a newbie is it possible to upload multiple pics??

:bouncy:

Hi welcome to the forum,

Yep it is possible, just when you create or reply to a thread, click the upload a file button in the bottom right select the pictures i want from your computer and then click upload :)

I found this by putting in google husky groups uk as I'm a new owner to the husky breed I wanted as much support and help as possible I found it hard to find a group in the uk on Facebook but I'm so glad I joined here there so many knowledgeable people someone always no the answer to ur question I'm looking forward to shearing all my pictures with you x

I was looking for some info on what Kallie should be weighing at the age of 10 months. ( she seems to be normal) This site was the only one that meant sense to me.

i got the idea for this thread from another post in the site promotin ideas thread.

thought it would be interesting to know how people come across the site.

i found the site by searching on google for husky forums and i had a result from another forum and i think it was one marc is a member of

the post basically said that his wife ran a husky forum so i got the address from there and thats how i come across the forum.

I was looking for a site to talk about Husky behavior because it is a tad different then all other breeds and I have been doing a lot of internet searching to educate myself. I need some dog "therapy". We got our dog from a guy down the street who was always loosing his dogs and we were always having to chase them. Found out he has Mom/Dad/3 6 month old babies and a whole other litter. We just told him to give us one of the 6 month olds as he was out of control. The humane society I believe took the rest except the mom and dad. But our girl was SOOOOO wild. Lived in a 10 by 10 fenced yard in shared feces...etc. etc. We are empty nesters and really took on more then we THOUGHT we could. But she is making HUGE progress. I believe she will be a great dog...

I was looking for a site to talk about Husky behavior because it is a tad different then all other breeds and I have been doing a lot of internet searching to educate myself. I need some dog "therapy". We got our dog from a guy down the street who was always loosing his dogs and we were always having to chase them. Found out he has Mom/Dad/3 6 month old babies and a whole other litter. We just told him to give us one of the 6 month olds as he was out of control. The humane society I believe took the rest except the mom and dad. But our girl was SOOOOO wild. Lived in a 10 by 10 fenced yard in shared feces...etc. etc. We are empty nesters and really took on more then we THOUGHT we could. But she is making HUGE progress. I believe she will be a great dog...

NOTE: I have had dogs ALL my life, just not a husky before.

I was undertaking some further, (pre Husky acquisition), information and came across this forum.

Although there is a wealth of info 'out there' this forum benefits from a large number of owners who are all able to contribute valuable information that will benefit others.

I certainly hope to contribute at some point soon!

• 3 weeks later...

I joined another husky forum which, whilst having many experienced knowledgable members, was just not to my liking. A very nasty place full of queen bees who you'd better not get on the wrong side of! I won't mention the name but I'm sure people will be able to guess from my description.

A google search brought me here - and I'm very happy! Looks like a wonderful place for husky chat.