Sign in to follow this  
siberianandy

How did you find us??

This one might be a first.

My own Dad?

technically no as Marc's daughter is on here but i can't really count that lol so will say yes :D

I've been looking in google for a Husky forum which was not, imnho, full of pedants. Found several that were interesting and this one which seems to be the best of the group.

Neighbours round the corner from us have a husky (Vlad) and bumped into them and they told us about this site so came home and googled it :) We have found out loads from the forums and it's great to know that our pooch is "normal" and not just a mischievious little boy. He is doing exactly as a Husky should and makes us belly laugh every day:doglaugh:

Hi, thanks for this site, i just have found it on google, as i have my first husky for about 8 months now i hope to learn from more experienced owners and there are some things i can share of course, for start how to make your hands look like new and refreshed after raising husky puppy hehe ( because of biting games

:D )

Googleing about husky eating habbits and found interesting information here, browsed the forum a bit and liked it so I logged in :huskyrocks:

Lookin like search engines rule the roost these days lol

i was talking about my dogs on another forum and got an inbox msg about this so for id join found loads of info here x:lovebone::lovebone:

i was talking about my dogs on another forum and got an inbox msg about this so for id join found loads of info here x:lovebone::lovebone:

:D Welcome xx

yep i found this place via google, getting on 2 years ago now :eek:

2 years!!!!!! seems like a lot longer! ;)