How did you find us??

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

This is my first post, so apologies for anything that doesn't work!

I found this website through a customer at the pet shop where I am store manager (if any of you live in or around Basingstoke and want to pop in with your husky, feel free, I'm in the Pets Corner which is inside Homebase :) this isn't an ad for our store, I just love huskies and will probably ditch whichever customer I am with to come talk to you) I believe the customer is known as 'goldie' on here and has a stunning siberian called Keisha (again, apologies for typos!)

I used to own a Siberian Husky who was red and his name was Koho (see attached pic). He is the love of my life. Unfortunately, my personal circumstances changed and I was forced to give him to my ex who he now lives with and I must admit is doing fantastically - although they feed him Bakers, which I am not happy about!

I miss him every day and am dying to get a husky again some day :( unfortunately my partner doesn't really like dogs and what with me having a full time job, I don't think I will get my way any time soon :(

Still, fingers crossed that in a year or so I will succeed in setting up my very own kennels for dog day care and holiday kennel facilities, and will be able to have as many dogs as I want!!! haha!

So there you go, that's my story in a nutshell! :)

Peri

x

post-1615-13585951635295_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the news story in the Manchester Evening News so thought we would add ourselves to the forum.

We are Stella & Rob and have 2 beautiful huskies called Star and Kira. Star is a red and white with Amber eyes, Kira is a black and white wooley.

Both are rescue dogs Kira is 8 years old and an ex breeder and Star is 5 years old and from SHWA. We have had them for just over 2 years and they are wonderful to have in our lives, we wouldn't be without them.

Look forward to the next meet up this way which we would love to attend.

Stella & Rob xx

woo-hoo it worked, welcome 2 all 4 of u. PICS PLS.

I was parked at the front of Morissons 2day n when i came out their was a Husky tied 2 a bench (owners shoppin) had my massive 'Husky-Owners' sign in the car so fingers crossed they saw it n will join.......... i went over n introduced myself 2 the Husky but he was a bit timid so just crouched down n had a little natter n saw a mobile number on his tag.................

SO now is this bein 2 into the forum ?????? I was tempted 2 take the number n txt them invitin them etc

So am i crossin the line in2 stalker ville ??????????

woo-hoo it worked, welcome 2 all 4 of u. PICS PLS.

I was parked at the front of Morissons 2day n when i came out their was a Husky tied 2 a bench (owners shoppin) had my massive 'Husky-Owners' sign in the car so fingers crossed they saw it n will join.......... i went over n introduced myself 2 the Husky but he was a bit timid so just crouched down n had a little natter n saw a mobile number on his tag.................

SO now is this bein 2 into the forum ?????? I was tempted 2 take the number n txt them invitin them etc

So am i crossin the line in2 stalker ville ??????????

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUSKY STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohmy.gifohmy.gif

I found this site by searching google "my husky ate chicken bones help" and luckily this site had an answer. then when I looked at the sites title it caught my eye! it seemed to me like a facebook for husky owners. Awesome title, graphic, layout etc on the site. well done!60.gifcrazy.gif

I found this site by searching google "my husky ate chicken bones help" and luckily this site had an answer. then when I looked at the sites title it caught my eye! it seemed to me like a facebook for husky owners. Awesome title, graphic, layout etc on the site. well done!60.gifcrazy.gif

well, lots of new members in here! Welcome to you all, no matter how you found us, the main thing is you're part of our husky family now! There's no escape! laugh.gif

Great to have you on board, look forward to sharing your husky adventures & if you're near Manchester, UK, come & say Hi at the next Heaton Park meet biggrin.gif