Sign in to follow this  
siberianandy

How did you find us??

i got the idea for this thread from another post in the site promotin ideas thread.

thought it would be interesting to know how people come across the site.

i found the site by searching on google for husky forums and i had a result from another forum and i think it was one marc is a member of

the post basically said that his wife ran a husky forum so i got the address from there and thats how i come across the forum.

• Like 1

Same here really, when I knew I was getting a Husky I scanned google for some sites and came across this one.

Was actually looking for Husky racing venues origionally.

ummmmm.......got Marc to build it for me lol

Would be interesting to see how people have come across us to be honest :)

Good question added to rep

facebook :)

Ditto!

"That's where I found it I actually googled Follytails as that's where Smithy and Noushka were from... "

Smithy, is that the kennels Accrington or Oswaldtwistle way? Took Myshka there while we had a holiday & they were breeding then.

Some woman called Sarah kept posting links on my facebook page...........anyone know a Sarah??? Anyone????

Steve

Nah....no Sarah's on here lmao

Smithy, is that the kennels Accrington or Oswaldtwistle way? Took Myshka there while we had a holiday & they were breeding then.

Yep that was the one middle of nowhere, no longer there, had quite a few problems towards the end, so I've read...

We're on a site for all Pets called Pettell and they have a group for husky's only. Bingnblaze just recently joined and told us that if we needed to know anything about our huskys this is the best site to join. Of course they are 100% right and we joined this forum.

If I recall correctly, the link appeared in an answer on Yahoo Answers and I followed it, liked what I saw and joined. Wooo Hoo!

We're on a site for all Pets called Pettell and they have a group for husky's only. Bingnblaze just recently joined and told us that if we needed to know anything about our huskys this is the best site to join. Of course they are 100% right and we joined this forum.

WOOP go me! lmao :laola:

If I recall correctly, the link appeared in an answer on Yahoo Answers and I followed it, liked what I saw and joined. Wooo Hoo!

Sounds like me then woohoo!

I started from loading videos on youtube of Naa-ney. Someone from pettellcom invited me to that site. At which point after asking questions about huskies and came across a post from Nix about this place... and well waddaya know