How did you find us??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi...I'm Fox's Family...

or Stephanie her hunny and four kids...but mostly Stephanie...

Feisty Fox is our First Husky and we have oodles of questions as we go along...we actually found this forum because someone sent me this site on another forum I'm part of for Husky Owners...We luff our Foxie...he's getting soooo big

well actually i live in australia and was trying to find so info on husky to give to my dad in law for a work mate who just got a husky pup. Having owned a husky for about 2 years i hit google and found this site! :D so thats how i found this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this site looking for help on how to get my new Husky to slow down eating. He's number 2 in the pack and a rescue that was more than likely neglected, and he eats faster than I could vacuum the food. Glad to be here. Still trying to figure out the pictures and things and profile, but since my Huskies are tired right now, I might be able to spend some time figuring it out! Tired huskies are happy huskies!

post-2509-13585956800541_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Found it through chatting to another husky owner that had a pup from the same breeder as me, and she mentioned this site.

Ironically I saw a post of hers on yahoo answers over 18months ago when she answered a persons question about the meaning of pedigree names.

I always liked the sound of Gizmo's "Sunday name" ;)