Sign in to follow this  
siberianandy

How did you find us??

2 years!!!!!! seems like a lot longer! ;)

not sure how i have put up with you lot for that long to be honest..... :P

not sure how i have put up with you lot for that long to be honest..... :P

cause you love meeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D

I found the site on google looking for some place to find a home for Eponine, I was sucessful and decided to lurk about with no hushky...

Though, if I had waited much longer I would never have signed up, because a few weeks after I started that thread, there was some issues with someone wanting throwaway dogs for breeding or whatever and @Marc made that forum private. So at that point I wouldn't have signed up because I explicitly looked for a rehome section when I came here.

I found the site on google looking for some place to find a home for Eponine, I was sucessful and decided to lurk about with no hushky...

Though, if I had waited much longer I would never have signed up, because a few weeks after I started that thread, there was some issues with someone wanting throwaway dogs for breeding or whatever and @Marc made that forum private. So at that point I wouldn't have signed up because I explicitly looked for a rehome section when I came here.

Ah well, ya here now LOL

My fiance and I were looking for Siberian Husky forums, and he found you guys through google yesterday. Sure glad we did. We would like to welcome Neptune to the forums!! :)

i got talking to @lynnesteph and she told me about a bank holiday meet at the dog park. woo hoo never looked back:yahoo:

Not sure if I posted here.

But I found H-O by searching on Google.

i got talking to @lynnesteph and she told me about a bank holiday meet at the dog park. woo hoo never looked back:yahoo:

Gosh............. remember that day seems like ages ago, aww shortly before we got puppy Maya:)

I found forum through google......when we were thinking of getting a husky and finding all the info we could to be prepared before committing to one!:clap:

Gosh............. remember that day seems like ages ago, aww shortly before we got puppy Maya:)

I found forum through google......when we were thinking of getting a husky and finding all the info we could to be prepared before committing to one!:clap:

ahhh so it's YOUR fault we've got a nutter on here lol

oi! i resemble that remark!

oi! i resemble that remark!

:doglaugh:

:cheeky::cheeky:

It certainly is lol! Felt like a nutter myself that day when i approached loops....... I saw the bird and was straight over!!!!:)

X:\Photos\Beeg Camera\Walk up second reservoirHello all!

I bumped into another Husky owner in the park who informed me of a local Husky meet, after some googling to find where it was, i found you lot!

some helpful info, and a great site....although i have tried to upload a couple pics and there too big(my fault i suppose!)

I will be back!

Danny

post-6080-13585993289162_thumb.jpg

I was walking and this lady passed by walking with her husky, of coarse I had to stop her and pet the dog(hehe) I was getting my little one the following week or so, she mentionned that there is forum out there for husky and its a good way to learn more about the breed etc....so i got home and googled husky forums and here I am:)

i got the idea for this thread from another post in the site promotin ideas thread.

thought it would be interesting to know how people come across the site.

i found the site by searching on google for husky forums and i had a result from another forum and i think it was one marc is a member of

the post basically said that his wife ran a husky forum so i got the address from there and thats how i come across the forum.

I was googling husky mask changes with growth, trying to figuring out what my newest one will look like a year from now......and I was missing my first husky a lot today and found myself celebrating my love of huskys with the internet and figured after a decade its was about time I joined the world of online husky owners!:cool:

I was googling husky mask changes with growth, trying to figuring out what my newest one will look like a year from now......and I was missing my first husky a lot today and found myself celebrating my love of huskys with the internet and figured after a decade its was about time I joined the world of online husky owners!:cool:

:welcome: