Sign in to follow this  
siberianandy

How did you find us??

I was out scootering with my boy Kahn along the sea front today when Brian Brown and friends stopped me and we had a great chat and he recommended this site to me, so here i am, and very greatful to them i am too, thank you.

I was out scootering with my boy Kahn along the sea front today when Brian Brown and friends stopped me and we had a great chat and he recommended this site to me, so here i am, and very greatful to them i am too, thank you.

Hi Neola, glad you made it over here :D. Hope to see you on a meet or while we're out walking again, Kahn is certainly a gorgeous boy ;)

I couldnt figure out how to post something about my dog so i will just ask on here. How much should they weigh? I got mine from the pound and she is now around 55 pounds and i read online they are supposed to be around 47 pounds bvut i also read they are supposed to be 80 pounds. i feel like mine is too skinny. what is the proper weight. you cant feel her bones only a little bit. so that makes me feel she is too skinny. she is probably about 1 year to 2 years old.

I couldnt figure out how to post something about my dog so i will just ask on here. How much should they weigh? I got mine from the pound and she is now around 55 pounds and i read online they are supposed to be around 47 pounds bvut i also read they are supposed to be 80 pounds. i feel like mine is too skinny. what is the proper weight. you cant feel her bones only a little bit. so that makes me feel she is too skinny. she is probably about 1 year to 2 years old.

Posted this for you here: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/44742-weight-of-dog?p=695971#post695971

i found it just after we adopted Argento by searching on google for advice and i came across the forum :)

I was waking Odin down the beachfront shortly after finishing his objections when I saw another couple walking their husky. They told me about the site and I've been here ever since!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I was waking Odin down the beachfront shortly after finishing his objections when I saw another couple walking their husky. They told me about the site and I've been here ever since!

Searched google.com for 'husky forum' and it came up top or second from top. Been here ever since! :cool:

Hidden

I found the site after realizing the Breeder Retriever forum moderators had gone MIA and left the site to passing spam vutures. googled Siberian Husky Forums, and this was one of the sites that came up.

i googled husky forums and this one was the first in the list..... after stalking for a few days i decided you weren't the same as other forums in the fact you actually answer questions with sensible answers instead of just getting on your high horse and patronising ppl....... best forum i have been on xxx

• Like 1

I'm an IT nerd so big on forums (can't do my job without them and google :P ) so although all the books on huskies I have are great they don't really cover rescues or have as much diversity in opinion or meathods. So googled husky forums an now can't get my missis off here :) great forum great people. Love it :)

Nick

Internet search for "husky forums" brought up this and a couple of others. One was inactive, tried to register at another unsuccessfully, then found this.

Niki

Google , and first one I got to. Not very good with computers so slowly learning.

When my zero went missing I was contacted by Val to see of they could help in away spread the word cheers guys for keeping us strong through that hard time x

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

I also found this site via google during my husky research and it's already been very useful.

Edited by serothis
pancakes

I also found this site via google during my husky research and it's already been very useful.

LOL we like to think of ourselves as a One stop Husky Shop. . .info wise that is. . . lol :P