How did you find us??

Hi everyone were new to all this I have Mia she's 8 month sibirian husky loveable an very mischievous , we are struggleing with her diet wats best to feed her on as we're told it's a bit of a mine field please help

Hi everyone were new to all this I have Mia she's 8 month sibirian husky loveable an very mischievous , we are struggleing with her diet wats best to feed her on as we're told it's a bit of a mine field please help

We feed our Husky, named 'Kota,  Blue Mountain Wilderness (salmon) dry food. He has done well with it. Good weight, great coat, teeth look great. We do feed him rawhide bones, real ones at times (always supervised) and salmon, shrimp and steak here and there and fried eggs, which he LOVES as well as some treats. He had a rough time until we got him on this high grade dog food (we adopted him and he was fed low quality food before and had diarrhea from that). He can't tolerate chicken and other things that most dogs do well with. This is our first Husky, so we read a lot about their diet and how sensituve they are, and experimented a little, but now at 2 1/2 I think we have it down!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stumbled across this site from another Husky site... but can't remember which one sorry!

For some reason I never noticed husky-owners.com in google, but glad I found it. What a great forum!

Danny.

There are OTHER Husky forums. . !!!!

Why ???? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Dave's wife is my boss :D and when I told her I was getting a husky she told me about the forum, I had also googled up info about husky's and since being on here I haven't really needed to look elsewhere for information.. Brilliant forum this is..

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Hi, Dave's wife is my boss :D and when I told her I was getting a husky she told me about the forum, I had also googled up info about husky's and since being on here I haven't really needed to look elsewhere for information.. Brilliant forum this is..

Thank you.:)

:up:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was trying to find people to talk about my huskies to, because everyone around me was getting sick of it (oops) so I searched husky forums on Facebook.. when they didn't answer as quickly, due to not as many members I believe, I found this link on it, and I haven't gotten off since! hahaha ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk