The Off Topic Random Thread

Dunc

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picking up the car tonight, now its all fixed...

went from a seat leon fr 170bhp to a little 1.3 KA 53reg...cant wait to get back into mine

On a side note: - Massive thank you to my Best friend for lending me her car so I could get to work and back :D

Have fun! How long does the journey take you roughly?

about 4 hours with a stoppoff at the Hilton services on the M6

I have this one job, I've been working on for over 2 years, and it just wont go away.

Anything I send to this lady working for our client just isn't good enough, I am either getting the wrong details from site, or she is asking for the wrong thing.

She's now decided that because she keeps messing up and so does site, but I am the middle man, that there is no point in coming back to me as clearly I am the one who is getting wrong

OMG I work for and with idiots!

And breath :facepalm:

Just seen my son make a picture of a ladies chest area on his calculator! In my day we had to type in "58008". And turn the calculator upside down just to see the word. Lmao. Misspent youth in Maths lessons.

Just seen my son make a picture of a ladies chest area on his calculator! In my day we had to type in "58008". And turn the calculator upside down just to see the word. Lmao. Misspent youth in Maths lessons.

Ha Ha hA I remember doing that too. . :P