The Off Topic Random Thread

Dunc

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon they don't know the concept of time as they probably don't even put any thought into what time is. They try to enjoy every moment, they don't dwell on the past or focus on the future, they live in the now as to them that's all there is. They go by instinct and know when it is 'time' for sleep or time for walkies or time for food etc We as humans with our great intelligence have made up a man made thing called 'clock time' which is just a measurement of the passage of time. We don't even fully understand the concept of time.. Is it linear or circular? Who knows? I've put a lot of thought into time and what it is lol it baffles me

Ryan & Abby

Loki just licked my cat - so i think that will be the subject of her fb page status - (Facebook.com/lokithehusky)

erm, maybe she wasn't licking. . . erm more . . tasting ? :erm:

I'm not to good at the moment Lee but I'm getting by. Just to add insult to injury something just crawled up my trouser leg and stung me on the knee and my knee has just swelled up and gone numb. Not a happy bunny at the moment.

Gary.

could of been worse could of gone up farer and stung ya some were else lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2