The Off Topic Random Thread

Dunc

Seeing as though going off topic even slightly any more is frowned upon it's time to start a new off topic thread

Say whatever random rubbish you like in here (without saying something that causes the mods 'issues') and have a laugh, even some banter and arguments

PLEASE NOTE: Some areas of this thread may get heated, silly, cause offence or even may cause you to laugh (god help you tongue.gif )

So lets get silly

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a hotel room....need to get changed lol

Ew - then apparently you haven't seen the show I have. Marketplace. I think its only available in Canada.

Anyways, that show made me never stay in a hotel again. Even the high end ones were disgusting and horrifying. I'd rather be in a tent somewhere - atleast I'll know it will be clean!

Its not uncommon to find superbugs in their facilities. Oh - and hospitals are bad here too.

So anyway I was just wondering if any of you have had one of those times where you just want to get to the end of some thing but find yourselves being distracted by long, rambling sentences that really don't have a point and just waste your time when you get to the end?

noooo never lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2