Hello =]

Hello, I have been lurking about the forums for a while now... reading pretty much everything I can ;) so thought it was about time and came and introduce myself and my furbaby. 

Well my name is Asslinn and I'm from Eltham/Kidbrooke  (SE London) area not sure what else to say so I'll leave me alone for now. On with the furbaby  :D

Her name is Keiko and she is now 6 months old. Big bag of fun and naughtiness all rolled up into a blue eyed package. She doesn't like posing for the camera so have to bribe her.  these are the two of the best ones. Hope you like her =] sorry about the size of pictures not sure how to resize

Aged about 3 months here

529632_10151716064157892_1632718080_n.jp

This is Keiko aged about 4 months 

63079_10151804955437892_1496541598_n.jpg

She now has a lot more red coming through on her now. So will have to try and get a updated picture soon :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the Forum what a gorgeous girl Asslin is. :up:

post-1354-0-95533200-1370404169_thumb.jp

How do yo know Asslin isn't a gorgeous young lady. . . LOL

you're quite correct though.

Look at the time it was posted I was barely awake. . . :P

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

How do yo know Asslin isn't a gorgeous young lady. . . LOL

you're quite correct though.

Look at the time it was posted I was barely awake. . . :P

Andy, Keiko is a lot better to look at than me :D

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Andy, Keiko is a lot better to look at than me :D

Put your picture into members mushes in the Photo sectionthen we can judge for ourselves :)

Welcome! Keiko is gorgeous! :)

Such a shame I moved two weeks ago, I lived in Catford/Lewisham :o

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that is a shame I don't know any other owners. But I've seen a few huskies round here but they are all so well behaved. Keiko not so much lol your baby looks very pretty.

Put your picture into members mushes in the Photo sectionthen we can judge for ourselves :)

lol ok..... But I have been known to scare children. Wll get my best posed picture up when I figure how and where.

Yeah that is a shame I don't know any other owners. But I've seen a few huskies round here but they are all so well behaved. Keiko not so much lol your baby looks very pretty.

lol ok..... But I have been known to scare children. Wll get my best posed picture up when I figure how and where.

We used to meet up with Maka quite a lot, she lives near Woolwich, theres also Starsky near Greenwich and jelahrou that came down to Greenwich for a walk :)

If you message them I'm sure you can set up a husky meet :) the dogs absolutely love it! And don't worry she's only young, she's bound to be bouncy compared to some :)

We used to meet up with Maka quite a lot, she lives near Woolwich, theres also Starsky near Greenwich and jelahrou that came down to Greenwich for a walk :)

If you message them I'm sure you can set up a husky meet :) the dogs absolutely love it! And don't worry she's only young, she's bound to be bouncy compared to some :)

lol I'm shy irl so probably don't help me :P yeah she is very bouncy although she is getting better, only have to tell her 5-6 times to "leave" people alone. Her main problem atm is stealing food and pulling like a freight train.  :facepalm:

Welcoe to you both, she is so pretty, solo has blue eyes thinks he can ge round me, thinks don't happen lol

lol yeah she tries it with me as well. Has the if I can't see you, you can't see me thing going on at the moment. It almost looks like she's looking through her paws at me.

Finally got some new pictures of her. She HATES posing for them, so most I get are just blurs.

post-9002-0-34512100-1370520311.jpg

Love the expession in this one. Looks like a winking snob... That or she's having a tic  :S

post-9002-0-25691600-1370520348.jpg