Been watching you members

Dunc

You know who you are.................

Some if not most of the staff are busy doing other things in life, being springtime I have been gardening building a new fence and loads of other stuff inside like tiling the bathroom once we stripped it all back and prepared it :confused:

I know other staff members are doing other things like Sarah as a new pet and been setting up a new home for him :) am sure the others will tell you what they been up to :)

Why the post then !!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched the forum ticking over very nicely and noticed some members like I say ( you know who you are ) welcoming new members making them feel welcome and giving advice on where to post up there intros and general advice around the forum and from me and all the Staff I would like to give you a big thank you :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. . . not me then I'm busy working 12hr shifts and getting ready to move house next weekend. :P

Indeed can only echo what has been said above. Think a fair few of us have been quiet of late, but we are still here :) And not only that, there are things to come as well :P

Site Sponsors - Hush LOL

LOL thought we were in trouble to. I have some serious respect for those always on helping the new members out it's two fold. One part good character and amazing people and the second you and the mods raising this up with strict rules and making sure it doesn't get out of hand. It takes two to build a family but it takes the family to help build up a community. . or something deep and profound. . I need coffee. . .:huskyrocks:

yep i gotta agree your all great and we thank you, as for me sometimes i'm here just watching, as at the moment life as took over and here's why.

I have an order for a dozen dream catchers, not easy ones lol

an order for 8 of these

[ATTACH]47661[/ATTACH]

and 4 kids one's

[ATTACH]47662[/ATTACH]

also i'm doing these for the oldies at work for the jubliee

post-11633-0-97404900-1400498596_thumb.j

So please keep up the good work

post-430-13586035477288_thumb.jpg

post-430-13586035480862_thumb.jpg

post-430-13586035484339_thumb.jpg

post-430-13586035496422_thumb.jpg

post-430-13586035501851_thumb.jpg

ooohh!! You are a suspicious lot!! Why did you think you were in trouble????? :rofl:

It's really good to see people being supportive & sharing experiences & advice with each other, welcoming new members as if you've known them for ages .... what a happy family we are!!

Keep up the good work! :clap::yahoo: