Been watching you members

Dunc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all deserve a great big :grouphug::wave1:

Ive been busy training with the boys and planning our wedding and have been finding internet hard to have time for with work being busy aswell that internet has taken a back seat, but i do come on and just have a nosey now and again and cannot describe in words how great it is to see everyone getting on so well :D

yep i gotta agree your all great and we thank you, as for me sometimes i'm here just watching, as at the moment life as took over and here's why.

I have an order for a dozen dream catchers, not easy ones lol

:D awkward people :D

I thought they caught wind of my massive Operation FURNAP. Where I was going to track the IP's and get the location of all the huskies, then kidnap them to Sweden for a day! Good thing it wasn't and nobody knows about my plans still.

I thought they caught wind of my massive Operation FURNAP. Where I was going to track the IP's and get the location of all the huskies, then kidnap them to Sweden for a day! Good thing it wasn't and nobody knows about my plans still.

:doglaugh: