London Riots

Sarah

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rumours flying around on Facebook about riots in Rochdale - i've drove through and then went to asda for pizza for my tea - quiet on the roads and streets and i saw quite a lot of police cars on patrol

Too late then to tell you to keep your behind at home.........Oh dear!Does no one listen?!?

Riots are hitting down the road from me now. I'm in Hamstead Village in Birmingham visiting my mum. They've closed all the roads and told people to stay in doors. They've destroyed my mums local Tescos pretty much. I was just out with my mum and her dog and we heard police vans and fire engines so we've had to dash back in :(

Stacey xxx

keep your dogs in doors and lock up Richard stay safe

thanks Linda .. i think if it does kick off in Maidstone i should be ok allthough only 6 mile out of the main town i am in the country side dont even have a pub let alone any other kind of shop to rob from.. so very much doubt they will journey this far from the county town, and lucikly both my daughters live far enough out of town that i have not got to worry about them...

Riots are hitting down the road from me now. I'm in Hamstead Village in Birmingham visiting my mum. They've closed all the roads and told people to stay in doors. They've destroyed my mums local Tescos pretty much. I was just out with my mum and her dog and we heard police vans and fire engines so we've had to dash back in :(

Stacey xxx

Stay safe!! xxxxxx

Stay safe!! xxxxxx

Will do, Aleu's stopping with my uncle in Perry Barr, and I wanted to go visit her (she's in season, so she couldn't come to my mums because she has an intact male) but they've closed off the whole of Hamstead and it's too dangerous for us to leave :( My uncle said she's ok and she's been enjoying herself though so hopefully they'll be ok too.

Stacey xxx

Any cars with Louisiana tags were turned away, by force if necessary. Most residents owned firearms and knew how to use them.

The neighborhood had several hundred residents and most of those folks' homes were severely damaged by the storm. The people banded together, those with generators took them to standing houses and brought elderly residents and children to stay there, they shared food and fuel, etc. It was a very rough time but they all made it through alive.

What explains the difference between people like my dad's neighbors and people like the rioters and looters in New Orleans, London, etc.? I've long wondered.

one news coverage i saw earlier did show that in some parts of london all the people came out to help clear up and said that they would be there again tomorrow just in case they were needed.. you said that most residents have firearms and know how to use then.. but its only the thugs here that have the weapons here. if we arm ourselves its the innocent that end up being arrested and the thugs sue us for some stupid breach of their human rights.

our law does to much to protect the guilty and persecute the innocent..

Stacey xxx

Oh no! :( Stay safe, Stacey!

@Sarah Baseball bat no?

What about a board with a nail? Hair spray and a lighter? Kitchen knife...broken dog crate bits seem to be rather stabby...broom handle...chair...brick...dog poop in a bag....

i've got 2 wolves ;) who are flat out asleep in the back garden lol

but yes i have other things i can use but wont be needed, that said Babyworld in Heywood 5 mins from me has been looted and is on fire i've just heard

one news coverage i saw earlier did show that in some parts of london all the people came out to help clear up and said that they would be there again tomorrow just in case they were needed.. you said that most residents have firearms and know how to use then.. but its only the thugs here that have the weapons here. if we arm ourselves its the innocent that end up being arrested and the thugs sue us for some stupid breach of their human rights.

our law does to much to protect the guilty and persecute the innocent..

There's so much wrong with that, I don't know where to begin. . ..

IMHO, human rights end when one behaves like an animal.

I've heard reports of looting in Canterbury about 20 miles from me. I have 2 high powered air rifles and two cross bows in the house as well as our 4 dogs. So at this moment I feel quite safe. Then I always have the wife in reserve if all else fails.One wrong move and she would turn them to stone.:doglaugh:........Ron