MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

Is that white husky overweight? :D
no she's not , she's very fluffy n she sits on her side rather then her bum, she also has a bigger then usual chest as she was attacked n the dog did some serious damage to her chest Here's a pic ov her in her coat n when she blows it all out too post-95-13589360380155_thumb.jpg Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 7

no she's not , she's very fluffy n she sits on her side rather then her bum, she also has a bigger then usual chest as she was attacked n the dog did some serious damage to her chest Here's a pic ov her in her coat n when she blows it all out too post-95-13589360380155_thumb.jpg Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
I absolutely love this pic Nix x
  • Like 3

Thanks @Stormy , btw. that pic was taken with gopro, hope your boy uses his one ;)

It's just an ordanary hill over here in Croatia, nothing fancy, but the weather that day was amazing, at the top it was perfectly sunny, and everything else was in the fog so it looked like a huge sea of fog

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...