MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

This is me, I don't like photos of myself so I'm normally the one taking them. However when I drink alcohol I seem to look better. I can also be hired for Halloween events 

bestme.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

*not a real beard

alan_zpsdb9edeca.png

Oh you're the guy outta the Hangover :)

*not a real beard

alan_zpsdb9edeca.png

and does he know there is a gay sailor checking out his butt in the background ???

Looking great, ladies, I see no reason why you should be shy of the camera! :up:

However, my heart absolutely goes to Wodak with his always so-unbelievably-cute, but goofy expression! :wub:

lol that's because u have no idea how hard it is to make yourself look good b4 u have pics taken :-P we have to make sure our hair n make up n outfit n stance is all perfect , men just get to stand there lol
  • Like 2

lol that's because u have no idea how hard it is to make yourself look good b4 u have pics taken :-P we have to make sure our hair n make up n outfit n stance is all perfect , men just get to stand there lol

Hey, we always wonder what to do with our hands, it's like, the toughest decision :lol:

• Like 1