MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

Aww, you two are beautiful & lovely!!
[emoji322]HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY[emoji322] TO YOUR SON!!! You, ELLIE & your husband should party like your 18 again!!
LOVE the Snappy Chatty PHOTO!!!
[emoji178][emoji178][emoji170][emoji170]🥃[emoji481][emoji485][emoji483][emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Aww, You look BEAUTIFUL MARKIE!! Great selfie take!! I think it's nice to have names with faces on here!!
[emoji4][emoji171][emoji274][emoji178][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you [emoji4][emoji7][emoji8][emoji171][emoji178][emoji179] It is nice I haven't seen everyone but I'm sure lots of people are on this long on going thread just have to go through it lol [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

Thank you Angie
It was a lovely thing to do, there was a sea of people with lit torches lead by an RAF band, very moving, we did it in memory of my mum who we sadly lost 10 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Aww, your photo is oh so PRECIOUS!! OMGorgeous!! I hope you both enjoyed lunch with lots of giggles!! BEAUTIFUL!!
[emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

We had a great lunch. She got a hot dog with Fries and Apple sauce. I had a Bar B Que chicken salad best thing at that place. [emoji4]🤗[emoji7][emoji177][emoji178][emoji179] Thank you [emoji8][emoji7][emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1

• 3 months later...