MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

Lol...seriously lol...

I am 43, almost 44.

He is very young. But I thought what a shame that a nice looking young man doesn't see that he isn't good on film.

Actually most of my pics turn bad once they hit the camera also for some odd reason. Where some people seem to shine for the camera, no matter what they do.

sod off - you look very early 30's!

(and no that's not me flirting lol)

Lol...seriously lol...

I am 43, almost 44.

He is very young. But I thought what a shame that a nice looking young man doesn't see that he isn't good on film.

Actually most of my pics turn bad once they hit the camera also for some odd reason. Where some people seem to shine for the camera, no matter what they do.

Same problem for me. I usually look too forced and find it hard to look 'natural', lol. Knowing that, when I shoot photos of others I use a different approach now. I make quick shots at often unexpected times. These usually turn out to be great photos :) If only someone did the same for photos of me, lol.

Same problem for me. I usually look too forced and find it hard to look 'natural', lol. Knowing that, when I shoot photos of others I use a different approach now. I make quick shots at often unexpected times. These usually turn out to be great photos :) If only someone did the same for photos of me, lol.

You mean unexpected like this....

546497_200070020108200_915251471_n.jpg

LOL!!!

Not sure who's scowling more here - you or Kimba :P

558425_200069463441589_1470024266_n.jpg

ROFLOL.

No, no that kind of unexpectedly :lolman:

Arg, so annoyed I have no photo of what happened with YOU right before that as a comeback. If I recall correctly it had something to do with three strong pulling dogs, a small pug and you holding on for dear life while being dragged across the field... :rofl:

And here's one with our Ragdoll/ Siamese cat, MuuChee and Bill. post-7402-13586057746899_thumb.jpgAnd, yes, the Muuch is crosseyed. He is almost blind in his right eye and it tends to wander around. He is also almost 14 years old!

sod off - you look very early 30's!

(and no that's not me flirting lol)

No sod off luv lol....I seriously am that age.

I had to show ID to get into the night club while my friends who were all 19 didn't!! They got to just walk in and leave me hanging fumbling in my purse looking for my ID.

But THANKS :cheerleader:

Lol..that pic of Bluewolf and the dog who looks like it is doing the hump is ever so funny lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...