ANNOUNCE - Cant get rid of me ...

Mistyrayn

Cant get rid of me ...

hopefully ...you are all happy to see this post.....

IM BACK......

you cant get rid of me that easy lol

after previous disagreement with Admin ... and my decision to step down as a moderator and from forum...

after recent discussions the issue has been sorted and i have agreed to come back.... but only as a member not as a Mod...

hell i missed you guys !!!!

welcome back bud, told u it would sort itself out u just had to have faith, where theres a will there will always be a way, always fight for what u belief in. Be tactical calm and methodical, all problems can be overcome. I have only been a member of HO for a short period of time, ALL members play an important part in building up HO, without them, without there knowledge, without there sense of humour's, the variation in personailites, from young to the old, novice to reknowned huskies owners HO wouldnt be what it has become. HO has the potential to grow bigger and better, the forum has a smooth and welcoming feel to it, its vibrant eye-catching and a wicked bunch of members.

As an idea in the near future i would suggest increasing the forum team to help push HO to a higher level, on the plus side it helps ease up the pressures on site owner and tech guy. The reason im saying this is I had a site and forum in the past, i was devoted to it, so much so it was consuming my life and causing me problems. yeah i know there are other huskies site out there braggin they have 900+ members but tht means nothin other than theyve got all there mates to sign up but never actually use the site, here that is different the majority of us all are active on ere. I think there should be someone or some peoples in charge of advertising and publicity rather than being left to sarah and marc, they have enough on there plate to deal with. Im all up for helping to promote the site and what it represents. The only time i feel alittle let down is when disagreements break out and everyones seems to put there 10p worth in, jsut think it looks bad for new members looking for a friendly welcoming enthusiastic forum to be part of.

I Hope i havent offended anyone with this post, good knowledable friendly people are hard to come buy these days, we should cherish what we have, yes there will be times we all dont see eye to eye but we are meant to be adults, learn from your huskies live to the max, ive gotten to know some good friends on here and hopefully get to know some more:D:D:D:D:D

great post Scott. We are building our staff memebrs up slowly, ie Austineville is our "Reporter" as she handles the monthly newslette.

Would you be interested in becoming more involved in the advertising side? Wasn't aware that you had run a forum in the past that's great to know!

Thank you for your positve comments about the site, it means a lot that all the work Marc and myself have put in is appreciated :) There's a great bunch of people on here and yes, disagreemetns do happen but that's human nature and will probably happen again but we're all adults here and at the end of the day we're here for our sibes and the forum and ourselves, I know that no one deliberatley goes out of their way to hurt or belittle other memebers, i actually think we're very lucky to have the quality of people on here that we do.

Thanks guys - love you all !! Group hug :)