Staffing Changes on the forum

Sarah

Due to the size we have now grown to, we have decided to appoint a new moderator to the forum.....you lot just post wayyyy too much for us to keep up !! :up:

So.......please welcome Aimee aka Dizzy to the "Dark Side"

Please also welcome Linda aka Valkyries to the "Even Darker Dark Side" (promotion from Moderator to Super Moderator on the forum)

Aimee - you're now green ...... Linda - you're now purple :D

The decision has been made by myself and Marc and the mod team, we have been monitoring people's activity and post quality on the site and I feel that as the site grows along with the mod team, we will continue to ensure that this place we all call home is the most informative and fun place to be :)

Congratulations guys!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I like about this place, they promote from within. Congratulations to you both. Well deserved.

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy. . . Well deserved both of you.

Whoooooo Hooooooooo

Diz. . .(bowing slightly, tugging forelock) Ma'am

Linda. . .are you gonna wear a cape n spangly boots with a big "V" on yer chest. . .coz yer a SUPERMOD now !! Lol

Always two there are hhmmmmmm a master and an apprentice hhmmm

Diz and Linda remember Size matters not. Look at me ....judge me by my size do you hmm hmmm and well you should not for our allies are huskies and a powerful ally they are hmmmm there energy surrounds us and binds us, luminous beings are they, not this crude matter. Diz-walker, Linda wan kenobi you must feel the husky force around you, here. between you , me . the tree, the rock everywhere even between the land and the ship !!!!! hmmmmmmm

Ok so i'm a Starwars fan and may have modified the second Yoda quote slightly anyway Sarah started it with the Darkside thing lmao ..... congrats ladies

Diz and Linda remember Size matters not. Look at me ....judge me by my size do you hmm hmmm and well you should not for our allies are huskies and a powerful ally they are hmmmm there energy surrounds us and binds us, luminous beings are they, not this crude matter. Diz-walker, Linda wan kenobi you must feel the husky force around you, here. between you , me . the tree, the rock everywhere even between the land and the ship !!!!! hmmmmmmm

Ok so i'm a Starwars fan and may have modified the second Yoda quote slightly anyway Sarah started it with the Darkside thing lmao ..... congrats ladies

Lmao I like it :lol:

PMSL! Awsome!

Congrats girlies, well deserved! :D