Staffing Changes on the forum

Sarah

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never ever seen star wars/treck whichever it was but it was very funny!!!! LOL

Arrggghhhh no my eyes are burning make it stop !!!!!!

Never seen starwars/trek oh sweet jesus where do i start firstly NEVER and i mean NEVER EEEEEEEEVER mix up Starwars and Star Trek. Secondly whens your next day off because i'm coming to visit with all 6 Starwars films which we will watch back to back (for this i will provide beer nachos, haribo and a pee bottle because we can't pause or stop the films at any time)

I've heard stories about these mythical people that have never seen the greatest films of all time, i never thought i'd meet one biggrin.gif

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never ever seen star wars/treck whichever it was but it was very funny!!!! LOL

Lol Diz. . . .so how long have you been on earth then. . .you haven't seen any of the Star Wars films. . .you must be an alien yourself. . Welcome to planet earth.

lmao sorry guys i grew up with my grandparents and my single mum so i was brainwashed with the whole 'calamity jane' '7brides for 7 brothers'.....'tom thumb' all that sort of thing.......oh and elton john, simply red, wet wet wet music wise!!!

never really been into the whole star wars/treck thing........sorry guys!!!!

Never seen a Star Wars movie either .... but have seen Star Trek (TV) - thought it was the same thing laugh.gif

lmao at least i know the difference!!!

treck.....funny ears....mr spock.....etc etc

wars.....yoda.....ja ja binx (sp!) i want to say darth mawl (mall?? maul??) luke skywalker, light sabres??

am i right on any of this????????

was it samuel l and natalie portman in star wars???

lmao at least i know the difference!!!

treck.....funny ears....mr spock.....etc etc

wars.....yoda.....ja ja binx (sp!) i want to say darth mawl (mall?? maul??) luke skywalker, light sabres??

am i right on any of this????????

was it samuel l and natalie portman in star wars???

natalie portman Mmmmmmm Yeahhhh :rolleyes: