Mya Had Surgery

I found 3 lumps on Mya a little while ago, 1 on her side and 1 each on her front left & right leg. The vet removed them this week and got the results today. They were fatty lumps apart from the one on her left leg which was a cancerous mast cell tumour. They managed to get a small clear margin around the tumour which is great news but I just have to keep a really close eye on her for more lumps. I was checking her tonight and found another one on the side of her neck so need to get that looked at as well. She's been feeling very sorry for herself and getting grumpy with me as I keep stopping her from licking her wounds. I had to put some proper doggy legging type clothes on her to stop her licking which she doesn't mind wearing luckily and she looks quite cute in them :)

post-482-0-58189700-1400180037_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-32313100-1400180065_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-82406000-1400180082_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-93901100-1400180141_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-89696400-1400180177_thumb.jpg

Oh poor Mya, she's really going through it bless her.

Fngers crossed the new lump is benign and that she recovers back to her usual self soon. Sending you all plenty of :huskyhugs:

Thanks Emma. Fingers crossed indeed for the new lump

Poor Mya! She looks adorable in her little sweater/jacket/leggings though! Like she's ready to go out for a night of dancing. :)

She does doesn't she, she could start a new trend here :) Edited by cas

Oh no :( I better not tell alyssa her favourite girl is poorly!!! She will be upset! Poor Mya lots of love c

Yeah best not tell her, funny how she took to Mya so well