Congratulations Mr & Mrs Husky-Gunner

Marc

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back home. Everybody here being mobbed by the dogs at the moment. May have to drag Emma out for air in a minute. Thanks for a brilliant weekend and once more :congrats: to Lee and Lorraine.

Emma with Keiko

post-9015-0-43692700-1397307204_thumb.jp

Gary, Lyn, Emma and Paul.

Edited by Keeonah

God grant you many happy, healthy and peacefully blessed years together, may you grow forever young!

God's Richest blessings on your union!

Fr. Carmen OFM :cake:  :clap:  :yahoo:  :pingu:  :congrats:  :bananadance:    

Nice to see you post again. Always with a nice thought :)

Thanks, Marc

My community has let up a bit regarding on-line communiques (Thank God!). I do have to have safety features on and limit my time on-line outside of research/study but at least I'm able to spend some time with folks who really know about the wonders of the Siberian Husky and are unabashedly passionate about them. I'm more and more impressed with the depth of experience and knowledge the membership displays and the willingness to be of help to all who come in need. This is really an impressive site! Thank you and your dedicated staff for taking the risk of making this available world-wide what a wonderful way to connect with folks and cultures one would never have the opportunity to meet. Most of all, thank you for putting up with the likes of me!! :rofl: I pray this site and its membership will go on for many successful years. Blessings and Peace in this Easter Season.

Carmen OFM