What Are You Reading ?

Rosemary

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just re-read the fifty shades trilogy. ;)

no idea what i want to read next. maybe j.k. rowlings new book?

if u want some similar books to the fifty shades ones I recommended bared to you and reflected in you (the 3rd one is out soon) and also fire after dark and secrets after dark (3rd one is also out soon)

I am reading one of Clive Cusslers books at the moment. I have read every book that he has written and enjoyed every single one of them. I also like Harlen Coben, Lee Childs, Simon Kernwick and Jack Higgins. There are also a few female authors that I quite like reading as well. Love a good mystery. Rosemary, a series that comes highly recommended is Bernard Cornwells "The Warrior Chronicles". Haven't read them myself yet as I have a pile of books to read at the moment but I will get to them eventually. I believe the first in the series is called Death of Kings.

Gary.

I am reading one of Clive Cusslers books at the moment. I have read every book that he has written and enjoyed every single one of them. I also like Harlen Coben, Lee Childs, Simon Kernwick and Jack Higgins. There are also a few female authors that I quite like reading as well. Love a good mystery. Rosemary, a series that comes highly recommended is Bernard Cornwells "The Warrior Chronicles". Haven't read them myself yet as I have a pile of books to read at the moment but I will get to them eventually. I believe the first in the series is called Death of Kings.

Gary.

I read Bernard Cornwell's "The Last Kingdom" it was okay. However, I LOOOOOVE that time period as well as the Renaissance time period. I have read a lot of Philippa Gregory.

Gary.

We seem to read the same type of books :)   I had a look on Amazon to read u on the Warrior chronicles - it looks good, will definitely put it on my "To Be Read" list.  

My favourite female author at the moment is Is Tess Gerritsen, she is brilliant, I have all her books :)  

We seem to read the same type of books :)   I had a look on Amazon to read u on the Warrior chronicles - it looks good, will definitely put it on my "To Be Read" list.  

My favourite female author at the moment is Is Tess Gerritsen, she is brilliant, I have all her books :)  

I, to, love Tess Gerriten. Haven't seen a new Rizzoli and Isles book for quite a while though. I also like Kathy Reichs,she has a new series out about Tory Brennan, Tempers niece, and the Virals, well worth reading, Karen Slaughter and Patricia Cornwell.

Gary.

I, to, love Tess Gerriten. Haven't seen a new Rizzoli and Isles book for quite a while though. I also like Kathy Reichs,she has a new series out about Tory Brennan, Tempers niece, and the Virals, well worth reading, Karen Slaughter and Patricia Cornwell.

Gary.

I have all their books too :)  

if u want some similar books to the fifty shades ones I recommended bared to you and reflected in you (the 3rd one is out soon) and also fire after dark and secrets after dark (3rd one is also out soon)

will be checking these out!

haven of obedience is pretty good too

I'm reading the Beautiful Creatures books at the moment as I'm a sucker for a supernatural tween book :) I'm also re-reading Life of Pi and am patiently waiting for the release of the last Sookie Stackhouse book in May.

So do I, I think that is why I enjoy Elle Casey's books so much.  I see amazon is selling the complete series of Beautiful Creatures books 1-4 for $11.99.  Not bad .............

I'm reading the Beautiful Creatures books at the moment as I'm a sucker for a supernatural tween book :) I'm also re-reading Life of Pi and am patiently waiting for the release of the last Sookie Stackhouse book in May.

I am on number 5 of Sookie Stackhouse... I'll read #6 when I finish the book I'm reading now. I alternate between about 6 series...

i watch trueblood but haven't read the books, may have to give it a go