• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reading is like breathing !!  I love my kindle and very rarely buy a bookbook now,  last one was the final part of the wheel of time,  if anyone like a truly epic LOTR style series this is it.  I will read almost anything,  shifters by Shelley laurenston to scarecrow by matthew Reilly,  to vampires  in the argenou series, they're not traditional but they are fun.  I like to read several at once as well, especially when I'm far-reaching them ( I do that a lot ! )

Read inferno. . More Dan Brown Run around italian cities stuff.

Reading Under the Eagle Simon Scarrow.

After that will be Lee Child 61 Hours (Jack Reacher)

Currently reading Jack London's White Fang and Call of the Wild, it has been around 30 odd years since I read it, so it is like a new book to me, I really am really enjoying it after the sheer mental intensity of my last book.

Just finished Cormac McCarthy's "Blood Meridian" - phew what of full on read that was.  I absolutely love "The Road" 

Prior to his I read the 6th instalment "Death of Kings" of Bernard Cornwell's Saxon Chronicles. A great read.

oh, and "Dummies Guide to Siberian" Huskies that sits next to the dunny  :P

Oh let me know what's it like was going to get this yesterday but wasn't sure if it would be as good as the others

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I will do but when I started my e-reader went..kaput LOLOL just waiting for a new one to be delivered LOLOL....

I've just started reading The Strain by Guillermo Del Torro & Chuck Hogan. It's another trilogy and I am hooked already. I've also got the last Sookie Stackhouse book to start on.

read the strain trilogy.

Pretty good :up:

My Kobo died recently and Currys don't do Kobo's any more.

So I've had to change to a Kindle Paperwhite.

Means that all the books I had only in Epub I'll now have to find in Mobi. . . sigh

or convert. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've not long finished the Laws of the Lycans series by Nicky Charles

There is 5 books in this series and from what I can tell more have been planned.

But what I found really good is the author has all these books available for free download on her website (they can also be found free on the iBook store)

I was completely engrossed in these book .. Read them all in a week now I just need to wait for her to publish more :(

https://sites.google.com/site/nickycharlesbooks/home

If you give them a try I hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)