London Riots

Sarah

Smithdown Road in Liverpool has seen rioting tonight & is closed off - it's 5 mins from my Mum's house, but she goes to bed at 9pm, so hopefully she'll sleep through it & still be intact in the morning :(

hope she's ok hun xx

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline!.. You went soft on immigration!You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear.. Kids had rights blah… blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline!.. You went soft on immigration!You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear.. Kids had rights blah… blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

If it's any consolation, the US seems to be trying very hard to follow in Britain's footsteps...

Sad, but true ........... :(

no trafford centre is open and ok at the moment

229733_1666703910968_1338390703_32001607_1114959_n.jpg

Notice they are looting the high class shops...pmsl

Sorry i find this whole thing a joke, I cant blame the police as there hands are tied, most of them probably want to run in and start giving some beating out! if things are so bad where people are losing there homes and buisnesess dont pussy foot around get the water cannons get the flamming army involved! you are having 16-18 year old youths taking the piss out of you!..

The Lad that was shot on Thursday, sorry you had a gun! Real/Fake i dont care did you shoot did you not i dont care! YOU HAD A GUN do our police have to be shot upon befor they can shoot back? his family say he would not have hurt anyone he is not that type of person blah blah blah, oh sorry he had the gun so he could reach that spot on his back for a scratch Yeah ok innocent my hole!!

The 26 year old shot and killed during the riots, i would put my life on it that he was shot by a rioter! does that not send alarm bells ringing to our great prime minister (who can i add so kindly cut short his holiday for this, as they keep mentioning WOW WEEEEE WHAT A FUPPING HERO!!!!!) Bricks and sticks will soon turn into knives and guns if this gets any worse, sort it out and grow a pair!!!

so so true. the country is indeed broken, lets hope we can fix it before it is to late

Sadly this statement is far too true :(

Thats crap, my mum and dad left me when I was 3. I have an awful relationship with my mother yet I'm sat here near crying because I've lost all faith in humanity.

Stay safe up there in Manchester, We have it in Gloucester now too I'm worried to go out.. and I need to go to the bank in the town center. I don't even know where I can go as I need to pay my internet bill....http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/10/uk-riots-gloucester-disorder

you can try and spin it and blame it on anything you like but these people are just thugs and thats that , you seen the film kidulthood? its idiots like that .. i wouldnt blame the whole generation there was kids as young as what 11 doing this ? up here in scotland its total different i know for a fact not one of our 11 to 20 year olds would destroy there own town .. its just madness

Thats crap, my mum and dad left me when I was 3. I have an awful relationship with my mother yet I'm sat here near crying because I've lost all faith in humanity.

Stay safe up there in Manchester, We have it in Gloucester now too I'm worried to go out.. and I need to go to the bank in the town center. I don't even know where I can go as I need to pay my internet bill....http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/10/uk-riots-gloucester-disorder

Be careful when you go out there. (((((Shadowpup)))))

Well, it's either o too bad or it's completely rotten - I can't connect from here.

From the news, it looks like they're finally getting a handle on it, hoping for the best for all of you.

One news item got my attention: An 11 year old in court for burglary - take him home, haul down the britches and put a sharp slap or two on the posterior and I'd be willing to bet he wouldn't be out the next time. On that note, what was he doing out in the first place???

(( and sorry if I offend anyones feeling about "abuse". Abuse is where you pull out the belt and use it till he's red and bleeding; offend his dignity a bit more with a couple of properly placed barehanded slaps and I'll call it discipline! ))

Well, it's either o too bad or it's completely rotten - I can't connect from here.

From the news, it looks like they're finally getting a handle on it, hoping for the best for all of you.

One news item got my attention: An 11 year old in court for burglary - take him home, haul down the britches and put a sharp slap or two on the posterior and I'd be willing to bet he wouldn't be out the next time. On that note, what was he doing out in the first place???

(( and sorry if I offend anyones feeling about "abuse". Abuse is where you pull out the belt and use it till he's red and bleeding; offend his dignity a bit more with a couple of properly placed barehanded slaps and I'll call it discipline! ))

its not too bad here - whenever there are people being a pain they are getting arrestted pretty sharpish