London Riots

Sarah

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's so much wrong with that, I don't know where to begin. . ..

IMHO, human rights end when one behaves like an animal.

You know, and I know Elenamarie if something like that happened here there would be some dead bodies washing up. If someone wants to be an absolute fool on their own property, be my guest. Step over my "fence line" and you're now imposing your will on me - and that ain't gonna happen.

I have no desire to "go after" anyone, but when they forget that I have rights to my own peace, then I tend to forget about theirs.

This is only curiosity, how is that you Brits gave up all rights to actively protect yourselves? I cannot understand that.

I have been watching this on the news over the last few days and keeping track of what is happening on the forum :( We know all about violent rioting in SA, so can sympathise with those caught up in it all. It is so frustrating when an ineffective government thinks about their ratings first, and how they will be perceived, before doing something concrete to take control back from the thugs who rule the streets. Please keep safe everyone. Sarah - you are grounded.

You know, and I know Elenamarie if something like that happened here there would be some dead bodies washing up. If someone wants to be an absolute fool on their own property, be my guest. Step over my "fence line" and you're now imposing your will on me - and that ain't gonna happen.

I have no desire to "go after" anyone, but when they forget that I have rights to my own peace, then I tend to forget about theirs.

This is only curiosity, how is that you Brits gave up all rights to actively protect yourselves? I cannot understand that.

we didn't give them up the bloody polititions did for us when they joined the bloody euro crap thing.

we are allowed to protect our property with reasonable force.. but sadly reasonable force does not allow us to beat the crap out of the burgler that is in my house with his mates and weapons.. reasonable force only allows us to look at them and ask them to please leave.. and it has to be polite otherwise they sue us for hurting their feelings with some human rights loophole that their smart ass lawyer paid for by us that work for a living..who has one thing on his brain... MONEY !!!.

you break into my property you lost all rights..and the only right you have is to squeel in pain as i defend how i see fit. without fear of prosecution.

our hands are so tied up our backs it's painfull.. bit like the police.. in my opinion if a thug throw missiles or petrol bombs at them it is a threat to their life and they should be allowed to defend there own lives and to charge at and beat the living crap out of the thugs. in what ever fashion they decide.. maybe then others will think twice about joining in this pathetic rioting..

I live in a very rural area and the acting rule here is the property line rule. If you want to destroy yourself and your property feel free. Bring it here and it's on.

Same philosophy holds when I'm in town. I have no desire to fight anyone but heaven help the person who tries to attack me or my family. I've never been presented a situation in which I've had to decide whether to intervene on behalf of a stranger being attacked but I hope I have enough intestinal fortitude to step forward and stop it.

we didn't give them up the bloody polititions did for us when they joined the bloody euro crap thing.

we are allowed to protect our property with reasonable force.. but sadly reasonable force does not allow us to beat the crap out of the burgler that is in my house with his mates and weapons.. reasonable force only allows us to look at them and ask them to please leave.. and it has to be polite otherwise they sue us for hurting their feelings with some human rights loophole that their smart ass lawyer paid for by us that work for a living..who has one thing on his brain... MONEY !!!.

you break into my property you lost all rights..and the only right you have is to squeel in pain as i defend how i see fit. without fear of prosecution.

our hands are so tied up our backs it's painfull.. bit like the police.. in my opinion if a thug throw missiles or petrol bombs at them it is a threat to their life and they should be allowed to defend there own lives and to charge at and beat the living crap out of the thugs. in what ever fashion they decide.. maybe then others will think twice about joining in this pathetic rioting..

:winner:

I live in a very rural area and the acting rule here is the property line rule. If you want to destroy yourself and your property feel free. Bring it here and it's on.

Maybe it's just because I've been in Texas for so long, but if I find you in my house without my consent, I'll [literally] shoot first and ask questions later. The castle law here (a mans home is his castle and he has the right to protect if from anyone at all cost) makes the predators stop and think. Add to that the acknowledgment of the police departments that if you find someone at your door or at your window acting suspiciously, you shoot and drag him inside - they'll deal with the repercussions.

Same philosophy holds when I'm in town. I have no desire to fight anyone but heaven help the person who tries to attack me or my family. I've never been presented a situation in which I've had to decide whether to intervene on behalf of a stranger being attacked but I hope I have enough intestinal fortitude to step forward and stop it.

Thankfully, I've only had one situation where I had to defend myself - and that in the RVN; but it did prove to me that if the need arises I *can* do whatever I need to to protect myself and loved ones. Like you, though, I'm not absolutely sure what I'd do if I felt the need to intervene on the behalf of a stranger ...

i dont like this wife on sky news sayin there prob doing this cause there dads prob left when they were young and they mums are single mums nonsence! my dad left when i was young dont see me destroying my town , same with a bunch of people i know .. this case is just a bunch of follow the leader ..

i dont like this wife on sky news sayin there prob doing this cause there dads prob left when they were young and they mums are single mums nonsence! my dad left when i was young dont see me destroying my town , same with a bunch of people i know .. this case is just a bunch of follow the leader ..

She does not have a clue what she is on about, just looking for excuses why their children are out of control

they cant blame their selves now can they..... :@ :@ Rubbish!

She does not have a clue what she is on about, just looking for excuses why their children are out of control

they cant blame their selves now can they..... :mad: :mad: Rubbish!

it was a very posh spoken lady who was sayin its all one sex when thats crap too you hear lassies on it and see them , theres no excuse for what there doing theres interviews with the youths sayin there doing this cause "they can" shocking..

I saw a snippet of a news clip with some kid in a grey hoodie holding the draw strings so the camera crew couldn't see his face and when asked why he's rioting he said "the police have too much power" ...... He was able to breath and talk so I'd say the police are just as limited as we are here in the states...

We don't engage in lethal action unless we are meeting a potential lethal action. I just scoffed at my tv and shook my head thinking there's a young man in need of enlightenment of the ways of the world but I go back and think about most of the prisoners I contend with daily...it's always somebody else's fault...

Mental Midgets!