London Riots

Sarah

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 68 year old who was attacked in West London for putting out fire that the rioters had started has now died, making him the fourth fatality of these riots

They've arrested a 22yr old and charged him with the murder. The 68 yr old guy lived on Haven Green in Ealing where it was all kicking off and he came out to remonstrate with the rioters and ask them to stop. He was trying to put out a fire in a wheelie bin when he was attacked and beaten. If they've got the right guy for the murder, I hope they throw away the key and let him rot!

Mick

The guy who "helped" a Malaysian (after he was beaten by an other group) and proceeded to steal the content of his backpack has probably been caught as well. That has probably the lowest action of humanity I've ever seen.

Yeh i couldnt believe that either, the guy was on the news in hospital, he needed to have an operation because they broke his jaw.

But they then went onto say that members of the public have raised money for him so he can replace the belongings that were stolen from him and so he can be reunited with his family.