How did you find us??

• 2 months later...

someone from pet forums community had a link to here...originally posted on there because i wanted to see if anyones dog did the same as mine..had no idea there was a husky forum:rolleyes:

That would be me lol lol :up:

hello and welcome glad you found us and hope you enjoy the pack :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a member of two other husky forums, excluding this one, and was bored one night when there were no new posts in the other two forums and did a google search for a husky forum and this site popped up. Sure am glad I found this place so I have yet one more place to share my insane passion for sibes. :P LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was lucky enough for a friend to tell me through facebook that there was a meet at Cannock Chase today, it was great meeting some of you and was a good experience for me, Bandit and Storm.

Nice to meet you today - you should pop a post in the introduction thread, just a little about yourelf, family and huskys.

I was lucky enough for a friend to tell me through facebook that there was a meet at Cannock Chase today, it was great meeting some of you and was a good experience for me, Bandit and Storm.

Great to see you yesterday Gavin. Pop an intro up and tell us about yourself and your online shop ;)

Googled "Husky Forums" and this was like the 2nd or 3rd result and was the most active it seemed out of all the forums that popped up

Woop

recommended by Chewy & Erika

Thanks Erika :up: