New Moderator announced

Sarah

Pleased to announce that Dave aka Mazz has ventured over to the "dark Side"

Dave has been a member here since May 2009 and has had the misfortune of meeting some of our UK members biggrin.gif I personally have wanted an oversee's Mod for some time now and am glad he has accepted the "challenge" lol

He is a well liked and respected member here and we feel he will do a great job and fit in nicely with the other members of staff we have :)

Please welcome Dave and treat him with the respect you all show to everyone here daily :)

On a side note, Sid_Wolf has stepped down due to her new job, the amount of travelling she does every day makes it impossible for her to be here as often as she'd like, the spare time she does have she is spending time with Kira and sleeping - I just hope she comes back soon and posts up lots of new pictures! Sid has done a fantastic job and has helped out so many members :) Thank you Sid from all of us xxxx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would to like to thank sid as she was a huge help to me when i first got shiloh....i was in a right muddle with the raw food diet- i just didnt know what to do at all lmao...she helped me so much...thanks so much chick, you mean a lot to me x x x x x x

and a huge well done to Dave aka Mazz :laola:

Thanks first to Sid. It takes a bit of super human ability to juggle all she is juggling right now. She's very knowlegeable in a lot of areas that concern Husky Owners, so I hope her scheulde permits her to still be as active as she feels comfortable and to contribute, which is important to so many of us. Thanks Sid.

Second, thanks for the congratulations. Just so all of you know, I'm no more important than you, no more knowlegeable than you, and no more caring about my Husky than you are for yours. Who knows, I may fail miserably at this, and six months from now, you may be holding bets on how long I can hold out. I will say that I will always be honest, always try to be fair, and always will put the interests of Husky-Owners above my or any other individual interests when it comes to the function of moderator.

Third, Sarah, Marc, Dunc, and the other Mods. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to further enhance the Husky Owner experience.

Yayyyyyyy well done Dave. . well deserved. :laola:

And Sid . . . .well . . . Sid's a leg end.

I don't know many of us who when taking the leap to raw didn't seek her invaluable advice. biggrin.gif

Thank you from all o us for the time and effort you've given to us all. laugh.gif

Sid, you've been & will continue to be the Queen of Raw!! Miss you around here, but we understand priorities right now, come back soon! xx

Dave, welcome to the murky depths of modding this raucous lot!! They'll keep you on your toes!! :lol:

Ey Val were all not that bad lmao.

A huge congratulations to you dave, you deserve it. And Sid you will be dearley missed and so will your great advice. Good luck with the job and hope to see all the pics soon xxxx