Court Was Today

HuskyGuerl

Firstly I will start off with the dogs are SAFE!! THEY ARE STAYING WITH US!!!!!! The attorney saw our dog room photos and fencing and our dogs. They said there is no way we abuse them or mistreat them and the fact that we are moving has helped us alot.  All that is happening is we have to replace the chickens with CASH in order for the charges to be dropped. Nothing is being done about Meeka since she was shot on their land and the chickens were dead. We are just very happy that the dogs are staying with us and alive and that we are moving to five acres and a larger house and no neighbors. We miss Meeka so much and nothing can explain the hurt and lost we still have for her. We know she is looking over us and we never forget it. We are renting out our current home to some family so her grave stays up and I can still see her everyday. I have not missed a day going out and talking with her since she passed. It is good to go out every night and tell her how my day has went and what her pack has been up to...I sometimes feel like she is listening. I know that sounds crazy but the wind always blows a certain way and complete silence comes as if she is trying to answer me back.

So glad to hear your babies are safe!!! Hope you can be happy now at your new place without neighbours!

How' s the little one you posted pics of before, the rescued fella you were taking care of? ;)

The rescue we was trying to get her into finally found her actual home. Apparently she was stolen and then "dumped" on our road is how they put it. But shes back with her actual owners

I'm so happy for you. I know that nothing really fills that void, but now you can rest a little easier and will be so much more comfortable. I don't think it is odd at all that you still talk to Meeka, I am sure her spirit is still with you and the rest of her pack. Please keep us updated on the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Searra, I know this sounds crazy, but I share your pain. Seeing Meeka's smile on your signature breaks my heart every single time. She has earned international love xx

Oh and of course; I'm SUPER glad you get to keep the other three with you. When are you moving? :) are you going to be any closer to Michigan? :P good luck x

Searra, I know this sounds crazy, but I share your pain. Seeing Meeka's smile on your signature breaks my heart every single time. She has earned international love xx

Oh and of course; I'm SUPER glad you get to keep the other three with you. When are you moving? :) are you going to be any closer to Michigan? :P good luck x

Not out of state yet :) we will still be in missouri but we're moving a county and town over from now. We'll be about an hour away from where we are now. NO neighbors is what I'm happy about. And yes the smile kills me but I can't bare to remove it for some reason

Oh this is such a relief! I am so happy that you will get to keep your doggies all together. I am sure you feel like you can breathe again.

Oh I can and I spoiled them so bad with treats and a new toy each. And we're getting new collars, harnesses and tags when we move...maybe another bed although they will probably just hog our two spare bedroom beds lol