Guess Who's Here!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought Stevo was not coming until this weekend....

So did we but the guy at the shop had set up the tank for us so we could take him the same day - plan was to get the tank tonight and then set it all up, seal it etc but he had done it already :D  He is so CUTE!

So did we but the guy at the shop had set up the tank for us so we could take him the same day - plan was to get the tank tonight and then set it all up, seal it etc but he had done it already :D  He is so CUTE!

Translation:- Im a child and couldnt wait

Lol he looks like he is plotting something already lol he had a nose around and a drink last night havent handled him yet as wanted him to settle but will be having cuddles for a few mins tonight :)

sent via husky howls from my mobile

Yeah would be better if the lil' guy doesn't have an irrational fear towards the color purple.. I was wearing a purple shirt when I popped over.

EDIT: btw my cousin is not exactly a responsible person who has a passion for illegal exotic pets. I haven't Googled yet whether red iguanas are legal pets or not =\ indigenous Indonesian endangered, law-protected species are his favorite. Does any of you follow the series Tarsier Tails in Animal Planet? He owns a pair of tarsiers. And yes, that one I am 100% sure is definitely illegal.