Another Injury

cas

Whilst playing at the kennels today Storm was running then suddenly stopped and started limping and dragging her back leg. She ruptured her cruciate ligament in her right leg this time last year and I've got a bad feeling she's done the same in her left leg today. She's off to the vets tomorrow for x-rays poor baby.

Poor thing! I hope its not but lebe03's girl Polee did the same and I'm sure I recall Lee saying the Vets told him when one goes, the other is likely to follow :( Hope it's not too bad news cas xSent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Yes Val your exactly right about Lee's Polee. My vets said last time that its likely for the other one to follow within 6 months. This time it seems worse though as she's hardly moving about poor baby

Thanks guys. Her X-rays today confirmed that she has ruptured her cruciate ligament and is booked in on Thursday for surgery. The operation is more complex this time but the vet hopes for a quicker recovery than last time.