Introducing.....

Bambi92

Phoenix Lee

Our big bundle of joy finally decided to arrive last night st 12.42 and weighed in at 9lbs 8ozs. Need less to say it was a long and painful birth they had to cut me and suction him out which they shouldnt have done he got stuck at the shoulders because of it i should have had a c-section he is now in intensive care as a precaution to make sure nothing else other then his huge lump and missing skin on his head are wrong he had two xrays done today hopefully he will be fine :-)

post-9013-0-73929200-1375674461_thumb.jp

Well, done :up:

Hope Phoenix is OK

nearly 10lbs WOW !!!

Hope you're OK too. :)

Thanks everyone :-)

Hes still in nicu hes now got breathing problems and they think hes got an infection. If the birthwasnt hard enough i have to deal with thia :-(

:grouphugs:

We've got everything crossed for the tyke

Thank you were crossing everything in hope we can take him home in two days if not itll be 5days :-( depends on if he has an infection or not.

Poor sasha doesnt know whats going on everyone other then me has been home and i havent been she keeps looking for me :-( i miss her so much to

When my Granddaughter Eden-Willow was born 9 months ago

I kept bringing used nappies, clothing and blankets that the baby had been in home from the hospital.

and let the dogs sniff and smell them a few times per day.

that way they are used to the smell of the newborn even if they haven't seen him yet.

When my Granddaughter Eden-Willow was born 9 months ago

I kept bringing used nappies, clothing and blankets that the baby had been in home from the hospital.

and let the dogs sniff and smell them a few times per day.

that way they are used to the smell of the newborn even if they haven't seen him yet.

I got mum to take a few things home and let her smell them she was sort of interested hopefully she will be ok when we go home :-)

We are hopefully going home tomorrow if his blood tests come back clear we get to take our big boy home :-) im happy but worried at the same time but they think hes good now :-)

Cant wait to be home might actually get some sleep lol

That's great news :up:

Sleep. . . nope not for the next 6-7 months or so. . . forget it. ain't happening. . .nope not never not at all. :P

Well we are finally home :D

Brought Phoenix home on fri around lunch time only for me to end up back in hospital at 1.30am in servere pain they couldn't work out what it was but I felt a lot better last night after who knows how many pain killers and a bunch of antibiotics they wanted me to stay but I didnt I wanted to be home with my baby.

Thank you all :) I'm so happy now its only been 6 days but he really has done the world of good for me :D

All Sasha wants to do is sniff his feet wag her tail and try to give him kisses :) I'm so suprised about how she is she's being sooooo good!

Will put a few pics up when I have the time :)