Your favorite christmas movie ?

Dunc

My favourite has got to be 'A Christmas Story'. Not only is it a classic (filmed in the 80s or something, set in the 50s/60s), but its also hilarious the whole way through!! And, it was also filmed in my hometown!

Nothing comes close to this movie. I watch it atleast 3 times every Christmas! :)

Another GREAT one is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...another hilarious and classic film (also filmed in the 80s).

jingle all the way is funny

but i love the good old santa claus the movie. the old one.

i also love the santa claus movies, we always watch them :D

wallace and gromits too, cant have a xmas without watching wallace and gromit.

and also the doctor who xmas special :D

My favourite has got to be 'A Christmas Story'. Not only is it a classic (filmed in the 80s or something, set in the 50s/60s), but its also hilarious the whole way through!! And, it was also filmed in my hometown!

Nothing comes close to this movie. I watch it atleast 3 times every Christmas! :)

Another GREAT one is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...another hilarious and classic film (also filmed in the 80s).

So agree,was going to say National Lampoon's Christmas vacation.Absolutely fab film,great for putting you in a Christmassy mood,love the part where the squirrel comes out of the tree!!.Have to watch it every year!!